• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite color flower?

Favorite color flower?

• Red

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • White

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Orange

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Black

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pink

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Purple

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

kingblook

ᕕ(ツ)ᕗ
Bells
User Title Color Change
if you saw my last thread, then you know that I'm gonna open up a flower shop! I still need to breed some more before I can start it up, so I'm curious as to what flowers I need the most of!

Purple roses are maybe my favourite flower in the game, but I know that anything pink is usually in high demand. You can never go wrong with breeding pink hybrids, they sell very quickly in bulk, and they're fairly easy to obtain.

As you can tell from my username, avatar, and signature, I love anything pink! The pink flowers in-game look so pretty! Also the pink themed towns. :)

I picked pink, purple and blue. Pink carnations, purple pansies and blue roses are my favorites. <3

I do wish the black flowers were more ...black. But I actually like them the best. Black tulips and cosmos are my favourites.

If you're opening a shop you may get a bigger demand for purple pansies, blue roses and all carnations. Maybe gold roses as well. Pink for bulk sales. As for my favorite I'd probably say blue pansies, though. Good luck!

It's between blue roses blue pansies and black roses even though my town is basically blue

you forgot gold but I think it goes with yellow
anyway I like most blue and purple flowers hybrids or regular it is not important

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for white cosmos, though visually the ones that "pop" the most and look the best in towns are blue pansies, blue violets and orange roses imo

Any pink and purple hybrid. Partly because of personal preference for those colours, but partly because they look the nicest in the game on pretty much all of the flowers.

Back