Selling ¤collectible clean out¤ [OFFER I WILL BE COMPASIONATE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Good Morning~ Is there perhaps a chance you'd sell me your ancient candle for 165 TBT? Also, do you happen to only have one of them?

In Thought Boo.png

Last edited:
Sorry! I just had sold it and forgot to update it :(

You have a pretty post :)

Darn, that's too bad I suppose I'll have to create a thread in search of one and see if someone responds since it doesn't seem to be sold on any other threads. Thank you for the nice compliment on my posting style btw.

While I am talking to you though, I couldn't help but notice your icon which happens to have the Pokemon badge of Cinnabar Island. Did you happen to make it yourself? I've noticed some customized Pokemon villager signatures with Pokemon HGSS backgrounds, are you the brilliant creator behind all that? They are super nice.

Shy and Embarrassed Boo.png

Last edited:

Darn, that's too bad I suppose I'll have to create a thread in search of one and see if someone responds since it doesn't seem to be sold on any other threads. Thank you for the nice compliment on my posting style btw.

While I am talking to you though, I couldn't help but notice your icon which happens to have the Pokemon badge of Cinnabar Island. Did you happen to make it yourself? I've noticed some customized Pokemon villager signatures with Pokemon HGSS backgrounds, are you the brilliant creator behind all that? They are super nice.

Thanks for the conpliment but no i didn't make it :) i also have a sig with villagers in it. And then a bg of cinnabar. The person who made them thanks you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the conpliment but no i didn't make it :) i also have a sig with villagers in it. And then a bg of cinnabar.

Ah I see, do you happen to know the specific person who sells them here on the forum makes them for others to sell and if so, could you pass on their name to me? I'd love to ask if he/she could make one of them for me they are super nice.

Spooky Smiling Boo.png

Last edited:

Ah I see, do you happen to know the specific person who sells them here on the forum makes them for others to sell and if so, could you pass on their name to me? I'd love to ask if he/she could make one of them for me they are super nice.

Yes i do know the specific person. But they are exclusive! Only 2 were made. And are not for sale sorry :(

500 for ど? not too sure how much they go for let me know if its too low! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back