• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Marshall is moving out of my town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hey guys, marshal is moving out of my town in 5 day's he has been in m town a while so is not completely original. Hoping to get around 15 million igb for him since my town got corrupted ive been struggling to get my money back :(
This post will be up for a couple of days as i will try my best not to tt ;)
I am hoping someone will take him!
]​

Last edited:
Look, I don't mean to offend you or try to tell you how to sell your villagers, but I can almost 100% assure you he won't sell for that absurd price you are asking. Tier 1 villager will usually sell for around 60-70, or maybe up to 100tbt at the absolute most (excluding auctions of course) and that is when they are completely original! (I got my Marshal pretty cheap from a very kind person but I speak from the terms of the tier guides and the threads I've seen) The price you are asking equates to around 125-150tbt for an unoriginal villager, a price that I myself definitely wouldn't pay and I doubt anyone else would. Also considering that the new update introduced moving in via amiibo cards, people can easily get popular villagers and they have really gone down in value. Why would someone pay this ridiculous asking price when they could easily go to one of the little card cycling shops and pick up a completely original one for 15-50tbt? I don't mean to offend you or anything but seriously, this isn't going to work. (Also you made two threads for this which I don't understand and you mention he has been sold for much higher. Since when? In Tbt mo would understand as Tbt is easily obtained and people will spend it more, but never in igb!) I hope he finds a good home ^_^ Good luck!

Last edited:
Okay ty, im new to this i know youre nto trying to offend thats completely fine thank you for letting me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back