Etsy shop idea??? Felt dessert!!!/ Would my art be sellable?

Berry <3

Artistic Otaku
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2085-6246-8809
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Hey!

I want to start an etsy shop but i'm not sure if i should... here's what i'd like to sell:

felt crepe.jpg

tell me if u like it and if i should sell something like this ^^ ( i'm planning on adding animal cookies to the crepe)

Please check out my DA:

http://xhoshaxberizx.deviantart.com/

Hey!

I'm thinking of selling my art for tbt but I'm not sure how high the standards are in this forum so please tell me if my art is sellable. I'll probably sell later in the future when my art is better. Although I haven't drawn anything acnl related, I'm sure I'll be able to draw some. I know I need to work on everything to make my drawings better (especially hands and feet). I will gladly accept any criticism as I am used to receiving them.

My DA link is in my signature. Please click the drawing folders. You are also welcome to look at my crafts ^^

If it is sellable how much would it be worth?

Thank you!

Last edited:
OMGGGGG, it'd be more than sellable! Your art is AMAZAGOURGEOUS! Your shading is spot on! ^o^

Last edited:
I'm in no position to price your art but I do think it's wonderful! I'm sure you'll be able to sell it.

Definately. It's not high quality that's for sure but it's a good start in making merchendise. If possible, you should try making some Fire Emblem merch if you ever get your figures pitched in for a large company. We are in desperate need for that. Especially for Klonoa.

I pretty sure it would be sellable! You have your own definitive style and you do the cute, chibi look quite well. People on this site usually only want cute lil chibis of things for sigs or avatars so you should have it in the bag! Shading is quite decent overall and you art is appealing to look at so I think you would have no problem! Go for it! ^_^

Definitely! I'd only sell the traditional stuff tho since it seems to be much higher quality than your digital stuff~ If you do decide to sell let me know!

Definitely! I think your way of coloring, drawing animals & chibis, and expressions are your strong suits. Your Chopper and Pokemon art is super cute! The way you draw girls is adorable as well. I do think there could be some improvements like getting more dynamic with your poses (your girls look a little stiff ^^; ), practicing with hands and proportion ratios (like whenever you have a character with their hand on their hip, that arm looks longer than the other arm & it can look unnatural). Don't be afraid to use rulers, they're your friends. I'd keep practicing with non-chibis. :)

Edit: I forgot to price. XD I think 300+ TBT for a chibi would be a starting point. The more detail, the higher you can go. :)

Last edited:
I'm in no position to price your art but I do think it's wonderful! I'm sure you'll be able to sell it.

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes c:
i personally wouldn't buy but thats just my opinion

Definately. It's not high quality that's for sure but it's a good start in making merchendise. If possible, you should try making some Fire Emblem merch if you ever get your figures pitched in for a large company. We are in desperate need for that. Especially for Klonoa.

I pretty sure it would be sellable! You have your own definitive style and you do the cute, chibi look quite well. People on this site usually only want cute lil chibis of things for sigs or avatars so you should have it in the bag! Shading is quite decent overall and you art is appealing to look at so I think you would have no problem! Go for it! ^_^

Definitely! I'd only sell the traditional stuff tho since it seems to be much higher quality than your digital stuff~ If you do decide to sell let me know!

Definitely! I think your way of coloring, drawing animals & chibis, and expressions are your strong suits. Your Chopper and Pokemon art is super cute! The way you draw girls is adorable as well. I do think there could be some improvements like getting more dynamic with your poses (your girls look a little stiff ^^; ), practicing with hands and proportion ratios (like whenever you have a character with their hand on their hip, that arm looks longer than the other arm & it can look unnatural). Don't be afraid to use rulers, they're your friends. I'd keep practicing with non-chibis. :)

Edit: I forgot to price. XD I think 300+ TBT for a chibi would be a starting point. The more detail, the higher you can go. :)

Thank you all for feedback!! Hopefully i can improve even more and sell soon!

Wow! I love the little crafts you make (whether out of food or if it's sewn). I wish I could buy a custom made sea bunny plush from you. <3

Your art is very nice too! I think it could be sold with the right audience. Some tips are to work on anatomy and lighting a bit but other than that just keep on drawing! :D
Classes help too since they get you to draw in a different style instead of just one plain old style. Also you can learn some really cool techniques. :3

Wow! I love the little crafts you make (whether out of food or if it's sewn). I wish I could buy a custom made sea bunny plush from you. <3

Your art is very nice too! I think it could be sold with the right audience. Some tips are to work on anatomy and lighting a bit but other than that just keep on drawing! :D
Classes help too since they get you to draw in a different style instead of just one plain old style. Also you can learn some really cool techniques. :3

Thanks for the feedback! sadly, i cant afford classes :p

I think your digital and traditional art are both able to be sld, especially on here. However, I do believe the quality of your traditional art exceeds that of you digital art a bit, so the price for that kind could probably be more.

As for the little crafts you make, you could easily sell those for RLC even, maybe even open up a little Etsy shop or something. Those are very cute and would be scooped up in a hot minute.

Great work!
leaf_by_stepheroo-dauz92k.png

Back