dark or milk chocolate?!

I'll eat dark chocolate and can enjoy it, but I prefer the taste of milk chocolate.

If I had to choose between the two, it would have to be milk chocolate. But my favourite is white chocolate (Yes I know it's not real chocolate)

BOTH!

I honestly used to HATE dark chocolate but then I got learned on how good dark chocolate really is, I got addicted to gourmet dark chocolate bars for a good while, but it's really something you have to ween yourself into, so I mean if you think you hate dark chocolate start buying lower cocoa percentage dark chocolate and work your way up. I love it so much.

At the same time I also really like milk chocolate, in fact my favorite kinds are the cheapest crappiest "hardly chocolate" milk chocolates. They have like literally so low a level of actual cocoa I don't think they'd actually be considered chocolate but they're like really good to me? I pretty much love all chocolate though like anything chocolate is alright with me, as long as it's in smaller doses because it can get too rich really fast!

Milk chocolate! It's more creamy, sweet, and rich! My absolute favorite is white chocolate though. Mmm!

depends what it can pair with.
If it's just eating alone, then milk chocolate.
(but my ultimate fav is semi sweet chocolates) hahah

I can't choose one since both are equally as good. Before I would sit and chomp away at a Cadbury's Bournville chocolate bar, I would even pick out the red packaged bournville chocolates from the Heroes boxes every Christmas until they got rid of them. I suppose they were voted as least favourite by most people, the ones that were always left behind. Was a bit gutted when they never had them the following year, but who can complain about chocolate?

I guess milk if it's by itself. but in something like a cookie, dark. otherwise it's too sweet.

Milk chocolate all the way!
But i wouldn't say no to an after eight which is dark chocolate but about the only dark ill eat. lol.

Back