• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Desk Setup!

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
I draw, play AC:NL, use my laptop, and do my homework on here! What does your desk look like? ^_^ You can see mine in the spoiler below!
mHi9IL0.jpg
I mean, I'm no Joanna (Fixer Upper), but I think it's cute!

Last edited:
Ugh this is such a cute idea for a thread! For some reason I haven't been able to upload pictures lately (otherwise that pet thread would be inundated with pics of my cat) but I'll describe my desk!

I keep stuff around my work area that motivates me, so I have pictures of my family members, my university diploma, a copy of the Hippocratic oath that I received when I started med school and a printout of the peace prayer of Saint Francis. That sounds really serious but I also have cute little knickknacks from friends and like 3 bottles of lotion because I live in Canada and my face is constantly dry. I'll post a pic if I ever manage to get that figured out!

That sounds freaking cute! And thanks for supporting my idea! You can easily upload things if you have Imgur! Do you?

I don't have any pictures to show right now, but mine is pretty simple. My desk is pretty small, so by the time you have the monitor and the hard drive, there's not much room for anything else. I have a little coaster for drinks, a speaker, two Minecraft props (both of which light up, hence why I like them so much), and that's it!

My former desk is now Meg-Mog's (user on here) vanity table, apparently. :( Didn't have the space to take it with me when I moved in the summer so I gave it to her. I have to rely on a folding TV table when I want to work at a surface.

I prefer to sit on my bed but I do have an actual desk. My grandparents were getting rid of it and I took it because ayy free stuff. It was my dad's when he was a kid, and was possibly in my great grandparents' house at some point, so this thing is oooold

On my desk there's the Xbox, DVD player, and Xbox 360 stacked up, a Wii and charging stand for Wiimotes, TV, two Mario mushroom lamps (green and blue, neither of which have batteries in them), and a photo of my mom and I that was taken ~14 years ago, in a blue stained glass frame

Absolutely no studying goes on at my desk lol

1MiMh46.jpg
Will be changing very soon as I just bought a new monitor and am gonna run a dual setup. Might mount the secondary to the wall, haven't decided yet.

i used to have a desk, though i never used it because i didn't have a chair so i could sit at it. i really wish i could have one that i can use though, but sadly i don't think i'm gonna get one anytime soon because i share my bedroom with my two sisters, and our bedroom's too small to have a desk in it as well as our beds and all their toys :(

Last edited:
i don't have one, i just sit on my chair with my computer in my lap D: i can't wait till i've got the space for a decent one.

CuUOflo.png

This here is my desk setup :D Typical desk of a nerdy student. I've got a microscope and flasks cause I am a veterinary medical student. Animal Crossing clay figurines were made by yours truly. I like doing a lot of crafts :blush: Also, can you tell that I like monitors? ;)

my 'desk' set up is laughable

but this is where i use my laptop/play ds, all from the comfort of my own bed

desk2.jpg

and this is where i do my make up! (my room is super tiny so i kinda have to just work with what room i have)

my desk1.jpg

and officially no place for studying, yay!

my 'desk' set up is laughable

but this is where i use my laptop/play ds, all from the comfort of my own bed

and this is where i do my make up! (my room is super tiny so i kinda have to just work with what room i have)

and officially no place for studying, yay!

That's so cute! Loving both areas especially your vanity! (p.s stardew valley is awesome)

Back