• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite male frog, I need some help choosing one for a town

Classygirl

Bells
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Ok so frogs were never my favorite but I loved my Gigi in Cf and have a puddles anyway I want a male frog to go with them have not been a fan of croque in past don't want a robot any suggestions and why is he your favorite?

Henry! I had him in my first town. I was never a fan of his design but there was something about his personality that made me like him. He always did a little dance whenever I spoke to him. He grew on me and he's very lovable!

I am rather fond of Henry. He has been my next-door neighbor for almost a year, and I enjoy his general aesthetic. He has a yellow chin, a green head, and red cheeks that make him appear to be blushing all the time. Plus, I find his smug personality endearing. I guess it depends on what kind of appearance you prefer. He is great if you would like a villager that closely resembles a real frog.

Henry is my favorite. Or Tad if you have his new amiibo card.

DRIFT. D R I F T. GET DRIFT. His colors are amazing, they're very vibrant. And he has nice eyes and that dorky wide smile.

My favorites are Cousteau and Raddle. But i'd choose Raddle, as he's better than Cousteau.

Oh I forgot Drift is good too. I just like Poncho more for a jock.

vb4T6Dv.jpg
Jeremiah and Puddles live next door to each other in my town and I think they go together pretty well.

Camofrog. I kinda like him. Been to my campsite three times. Sadly, Puddles won't like him, because he's cranky. To be honest, the only female frog (that I know of)I like is Puddles. (And Emerald. R.I.P. Emerald)

Henry is super cute, I got him in my first town and I loved him so much, he's so smol and adorable!

I really like Drift! He's in my newest town, and I've been surprised at how much and how quickly I've liked him. His color scheme is excellent.

Back