• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need advice on how to landscape my train station and plaza

nostalgibra

slave to the vaporwave
Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
So my train station and plaza are right next to each other. There's also a pond and rocks in the way, so I really need some opinions on how to lay down paths or bushes. Posting pictures is a little weird because there are so many areas that I need help with, so here's my dream address for a visual:
5B00-0019-4801, Nexus

I've laid out where I'd *like* the paths to be, but it doesn't seem to have a natural flow. The pond is obstructing a path going straight out from the train station, as well as a rock. Also, literally nothing in my town (trees, pwp's) are permanent haha, so feel free to point out anything you think should go and what should replace it.

Also, I'm going for a modern, possibly city-themed town, so I'm really not sure how to find a balance between paths and natural things like trees and bushes that aren't often found in cities except for parks. Basically, I just need a lot of input on managing the two main spots in town that fit with a city theme. If you visit and give me feedback, feel free to put you da and I'll visit and pm you a review if you'd like! :)

Edit: forgot to mention, the trees in the top left behind town hall are perfect orange trees (with paths left over so that no one plots their house there). I'd really like to keep them but if anyone has ideas on a better area, I'm all ears.

Last edited:
Back