• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best snooty for my town?

Best snooty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reyrey

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
Red Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
White Tulip
Up next is snooty! Get your votes on! :D ends in 1-2 days!

Snooty: Diana, Ankha, Annalise, Francine, Freya, Cleo, Mathilda, Olivia, Pecan, Purrll, Portia, Vivian, Whitney.

Diana is an ethereal beauty! One of the best villagers in the whole game. I'd recommend her for any town. <3

I really love Whitney. I've always been partial to wolf villagers and her house is warm and soothing.

Cleo because she look pretty plus I love the color purple

i vote for Diana! i love her so much, she has such a pretty vibe to her.
i feel like she's never walking around in my town tho lol

but you have chrissy in your town already and i like how francine and chrissy look together, matching bunny girlies

xd guys I don't have them in my second town! Just my first this is for my second town so vote for a snooty!

I'm probably gonna finalise my decision tomorrow so hurry up and vote! Next personality is peppy

Diana has been my first and favorite snooty of all time:) I love her pastel colors and she doesn't even seem mean lol

I voted for Portia because she's super cute, her house exterior is nice and you don't see her in many towns!

Back