• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best uchi for my town!

Best uchi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bby Cherry is my only uchi and I love her to bits! Her design just seems to fit the big-sister personality perfectly! I've had Shari before and I guess she was nice too, but she just can't compare to Cherry! ^_^

i think shari would go best with your other villagers c:

So it's been about 2 hours and we kinda have a tie.. But I am supposed to get an uchi since I just started a few days ago! And drumroll please.. that uchi was: Cherry. sorry to the Shari lovers D: it was a random move in! Also if it was another uchi besides them I'd have a tiebreaker but since it was cherry I'm going to stick with her. Thanks for voting! Up next: Snooty.

I love Cherry but I think Shari fits best with all your other villagers.

Cherry already won guys like ages ago :/ how do I close threads?

While you're viewing your thread there's a little bar with a few options, just below the thread title. Click on "Administrative", then "Close thread", then "Proceed". Alternatively while writing a new post you have the option to close your thread as well.

On-topic: Mira

Back