• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you celebrate Epiphany ?

Do you celebrate Epiphany ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
ahhh i ate rocas and i got a baby jesus~

does that make me a queen? :eek:

Yup!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly hadn't heard of it until I saw Dad posting about it, I've never really been overly religious so yeah, I'd never heard of it before. I do enjoy cake, so I mean I would totally get in on that cake action. (I would totally choke on the figures though...)

I think it's just more popular in some countries, area than others. My family is not religious at all but we kept the tradition because doing it for generations I guess.

The time I celebrated Epiphany was in elementary school. Twas in a private catholic elementary school. We celebrated every year in class and ave a mini fun party. :D

turns out that Rosca i bought from Walmart was made in Mexico, so the fruit strips on it are made of a fruit i'd never even heard of before, that grows in the mountains there, the tejocote...

was tasty!

Yesterday I didn't even know what it was before my French teacher had us do it in class. She hid a bean wrapped in tinfoil in ours because she didn't have enough of the little figurines. I saw where it was when I was picking my slice, but I didn't really want to queen so I let one of the kids behind me get it.

turns out that Rosca i bought from Walmart was made in Mexico, so the fruit strips on it are made of a fruit i'd never even heard of before, that grows in the mountains there, the tejocote...

was tasty!

Now I want that...

Huh, I've never heard of this cake thing before. We have the day off but other than that, I'm not aware of any ways it's celebrated here.

I saw it listed on my calendar. I have no idra what it is so no I dont celebrate it.

Back