• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First Villager Picture You Have Ever Received?

Yui

こはい~
Bells
Tasty Cake
I've been playing the games since Wild World and the first picture I received was from Agent S. She has now become one of my dreamies and happens to be in my New Leaf town, too! Tell me your stories of how you received your first villager picture!

on new leaf my first picture i got was aurora and it was fron the first town i ever create it (which no longer exist)
but that same aurora is still alive because she left my town and its what made delete my town plus of paula anyway she lived in a friend town then she left that town and went to my ex boyfried town and well by that time i had already a new town and adopted her
so she still the same one after those
but for the first town she was the one who gave me her picture <3
i love her

Muffy ^^ she's a moody lady but I was so happy get her picture.

Butch :blush: He's definitely one of my favorites, so it was such a great surprise to get his first!

I think it must have been Merengue. I didn't actively try to get villager pics, hers was more of a surprise than anything. I still don't care too much about pics but I'd like to at least get them from all my favourites.

in new leaf, the first villager pic i got was from moe cx

First villager pic was Rosie. :)
"One good purr deserves another."

Fauna was the first one to give me her picture, but it was sent in the mail.

In NL Nana was the first villager to give me her picture and I still have her in my town.

does jingle count

No, since the thread's title states "First VILLAGER Picture You Have Ever Received". Jingle is a special character, not a villager.

Jeremiah gave me my first villager picture. Heck, he even gave me two. The third villager picture was Mott and the fourth was Cherry.

kabuki was the first villager to give me his picture
the town he was in no longer exists though, and i would love to have him again :D

I honestly can't remember, I started my town on April 1st, and I got a few pictures from getting the guessing right with Blanca.

Back