• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First Villager Picture You Have Ever Received?

I got my first picture from Kiki and she's still in my town! She's so cute though I didn't think she'd be at first. Funny how villagers grown on you ^_^;

I think it was Bunnie, which was weird because I never really spoke to her THAT much, so didn't realize I had a high friendship with her.

I don't think I've ever gotten villager pictures in the older games (I don't remember if I did), but I'm like 99% sure my first in NL was Bettina :)

I've never gotten a villager's picture, in any game. :'/ Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've just never gotten one from anybody, in WW or NL.

I got Muffy's! I adore Muffy and how posh her style is but in reality she's really down to earth and doesn't mind sticking her hooves in the mud. I hope to have her in every main town I make, she's too good!

I've never gotten a villager's picture, in any game. :'/ Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've just never gotten one from anybody, in WW or NL.

Just talk to your animals a lot, write them letters, and do favors for them, and once your friendship gets to a certain level, they should give you their pic <3

I know I've told my Elmer story a lot of times but again, I had Elmer as a starter in a town, and since I was going for a different theme I didn't really like him at first, but we became best friends, he'd always show up at my house and give me gifts and write to me, he was super cute, one day he finally asked to move and with lots of hesitation I said yes, because once again, he didn't match the theme I was after. The day before his move he came up saying he was having second thoughts... and it was the first time I had ever had that happen so I was like OMG WHAT as if I wasn't beating myself up enough over it. I told him no, he should go... regrettably but I powered through it. And then I said goodbye while he was in boxes and when I got his goodbye letter the next morning I legit cried, it was so sad and had his photo inside... I kept it prominently displayed in the front room of my house forever until I deleted that town, but yeah it was the most special photo I ever got, and I would get sad each and every time I would see him on my main street. =[

In New Leaf it was Sally's back in 2013 <3, I forgot who it was back in Wild World..But I'm pretty sure it was Sally too, because I've done alot for her there lol

Mine was either bam, Charlise, cherry ( I had her pic randomly and I dont remember having her! ), or the other blu ish deer male.

I think Kid Cat in my first acnl
i was young in my other towns so i didn't care about my villagers

Julian! I was oh so happy! :) I received his photo about a year ago. I still have him in my town this very day :)

Rocket was the first villager to give me their picture. i reaally dont like Rocket and when she gave me her pic i was like...oh no dont tell me you really like me and youre never gonna move out... lol xD

Wolfgang from wildworld. I was thrilled because he's always been my dreamy. I didn't even know you could get them in wildworld until he gave it to me. :)

Back