• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bam or Poncho? Which one would you rather have?

Bam or Poncho? Who would you have?

• Bam

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Poncho

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
I'd pick Bam but that's probably because I prefer deer over bears, but I also think his colour scheme is really vibrant and interesting to look at.

I have Bam in my town, had him since day 1, One of the coolest New additions to new leaf! I would say get Bam but that's just my opinion of having him for three years! :)

I had both jocks at some point and I choose Bam probably because I like the deers more even though he isn't my favorite jock. Poncho is cute though!

I have Poncho and have never seen Bam so.... Poncho is almost unicolor and quite mild for the Jock type. hmmmmmmm.....

Poncho! He has said some of the most hilarious things this side of the state. I can't get over that little bear. "Be careful not to break a window, or Isabelle will go Isaballistic!" < He was talking about playing baseball near town hall, and I couldn't believe this came out of his mouth. Plus me and him go way back to to GC, so naturally I'm partial. ^^

Back