• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is Your Favorite Core Subject?

What is Your Favorite Core Subject?

• Math

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Science

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Language Arts

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • History

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters

Dawnpiplup

Kick ass.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
So, what is your favorite core subject currently? :confused: I made this poll a multiple choice option, so you can pick more than one subject. For me, Math and Science are my favorites currently! I love doing Math, and my Biology teacher is pretty funny and awesome.

I always did like science. Everything is interesting to learn.

I was always more of a language arts and history person. I hated maths, it's always been my worst subject, and science was interesting but it's not something I would've enjoyed majoring in.

I always enjoyed Languages the most at school and it was the area I was strongest in. In all fairness, I was never really THAT bad at Maths or Science, I just had to work a lot harder at them in the end to get good grades. :')

): idk. i dislike school a lot atm but i kinda like swedish and math even tho it is really not fun now but ehh

Science. :)
It's quite the entertainment. :p

physics is my favorite for sure!

So... it's like a combo of math and science I guess

Last edited:
I ticked science and math. I would say science is my absolute favorite but even though I love the subject it's usually it's not taught very well and it can get really boring because they make it so uninteresting sometimes. But when you get a good teacher for it, it's really fun.

Science/Biology classes were always my favorite back when I was still in school, though math was always my best subject in terms of how easy it was for me to grasp the concepts. As far as pure enjoyability however, science > math all the way.

Always aced languages, always sucked at math.

With science I could be anywhere from great to terrible, depending on what it was. Biology was great and interesting. Physics and chemistry were hard and boring :p

And art I wasn't interested in at all unless we were asked draw stuff ourselves.

science and history were always my fave.

I'm finished with school but history has always been my favorite by far. Too bad there's not many career choices outside of teaching for it though. :(

I love language arts! I'm good at it (Won the spelling bee ayyy) and also at History. Everyone finds it boring, but I'm so fascinated by History! Science is BORING, and Math is alright.

Last edited:
Back