Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
New Horizons Token
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
at last, I've finally decided on a spot for my police station, but I'm torn between choices... on one hand
also I'm still debating weather a rose based town goes better with Zen settings or modern settings

on one hand booker is super cute and clumsy, and it kinda suits my theme, but the classic station is kinda bulky and larger...

and then on the other hand copper is focused and determined at his job which makes him respectable, but also very cute! but I'm not sure if I can choose between the two....

esp considering I'm undecided on my rose matching theme, so help me out! what theme goes best with my rose based town and is the sleek modern station worth sacrificing bookers clumsy cuteness? don't get me wrong, copper is cute two! who is your preference?

I prefer the Classic, I don't know why but the Modern reminds me too much of a villagers house or something... I prefer the wood and I prefer Booker because he's adorable.

Classic all the way... Only reason I'd pick modern if it my town had a modern theme to it, and even then I might not.
Can't stand the whole bunker vibe it gives off. :|

I'd go with the classic. It's hard for me to picture the modern design fitting with anything, unless the town is very grey or monotone. The classic one feels much more flexible because brown is an overall more neutral colour, I think the warmth of it makes it that much more compatible with various themes compared to the colder modern station. I'd always be worried in case the modern one stood out like a sore thumb against the greenery, doesn't feel right.

I got the classic one immediately without a second thought. If just fits much better in pretty much any town as it looks natural and the wooden brown blends in with the scenery much easier. Of course my town is woodsy but I still think it fits much better. The modern one looks too much like a bunker or just some ugly building, it sticks out horribly! The metal grey wont really match any town unless you are doing a big-city-like town with concrete roads, streetlights, etc. Also not saying Booker is better... but that's totally what I'm saying lol!

I honestly think classic is the best one overall, but that might just be because I'm not really into the modern aesthetic at all in Animal Crossing. I only ever built it in my first ever town only because I wanted Booker since I also have a bull terrier irl, but I've ended up regretting it anyway.

I like the Classic better. The building is wood, so it looks better with most towns then the metal looking modern one. I actually like Copper though so it makes me sad they made us choose between the two of them.

I honestly think classic is the best one overall, but that might just be because I'm not really into the modern aesthetic at all in Animal Crossing. I only ever built it in my first ever town only because I wanted Booker since I also have a bull terrier irl, but I've ended up regretting it anyway.

wait booker is a bull terrier? :eek: I have a bull terrier too!

I only have the Classic and Booker in a few towns so I can't comment on Modern. One thing that has been growing on me is that Booker's mumbling and fumbling is getting tiresome, much like Gulliver. By the time he gets around to reporting what MAY be happening in town, I can walk over the Town Square and the beach and see for myself. I'm going to those places anyway, so he's just taking up space. You can't turn anything in to the so-called Lost and Found because the lazy bas...er, officer says do it yourself. Sure, you can get freebies from his shelf but who doesn't have way too much cr...stuff already. Disclaimer: I'm not a fan of amassing a lot of PWPs and prefer the foresty look so, if you prefer to "develop".....aw, now I've lost the train...Whatever, no more Police Stations for me.

Modern! :p
rip me. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why didn't they just put them in the same station? :mad:

I only have the Classic and Booker in a few towns so I can't comment on Modern. One thing that has been growing on me is that Booker's mumbling and fumbling is getting tiresome, much like Gulliver. By the time he gets around to reporting what MAY be happening in town, I can walk over the Town Square and the beach and see for myself. I'm going to those places anyway, so he's just taking up space. You can't turn anything in to the so-called Lost and Found because the lazy bas...er, officer says do it yourself. Sure, you can get freebies from his shelf but who doesn't have way too much cr...stuff already. Disclaimer: I'm not a fan of amassing a lot of PWPs and prefer the foresty look so, if you prefer to "develop".....aw, now I've lost the train...Whatever, no more Police Stations for me.

Wait, if you get copper can you like turn in lost items or something? is that a thing??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why didn't they just put them in the same station? :mad:

Ugh I know, I want them both :( I wish there was like an actual police station the size of a reg house that you could build, with both of them and cells and everything....

Ugh, I have the modern police station and I really wish I didn't have it. I prefer the classic police station much more, it looks better in my opinion and goes with my town theme.

I love the 'classic' even though the modern style is basically the classic style.

In the winter i love the snow on the wooden station

Modern. While I like how the Classic Police Station looks, I thought the Modern fits my town better plus I prefer Copper over Booker.

Classic. The modern looks too much like a soda can to me, and sticks out like a sore thumb in my more natural looking preference for towns.

I have always wished I could have both police officers though, so I'm glad they made it so the other one will show up in the RV area from time to time.

I like the classic, but like cooper better....wish they would have let us put in both

Alright, after much consideration, I've decided to go with the Classic station, its a shame I can't have both but choices must be made! Thanks all for your input!!

Alright, after much consideration, I've decided to go with the Classic station, its a shame I can't have both but choices must be made! Thanks all for your input!!

Hope you're happy with your choice although, reading the responses here, I suspect it was possibly a coin flip or a pre-inclination for Classic...;D

Hope you're happy with your choice although, reading the responses here, I suspect it was possibly a coin flip or a pre-inclination for Classic...;D

It was mostly to see the perks of the Classic station and what I might regret if I chose the other one, I was about %55 decided on Classic but needed some other opinions so I didn't make the wrong choice :p

Booker is way more adorable, but I decided on the Modern in my town, due to the theme I had, which was kind of Industrial and Modern

Back