• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Roleplay sub-forum

RoverIsReallyCute

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I looked everywhere for an Animal Crossing RP forum and yet none exists despite it having one of the largest fanbase in the Nintendo fandom! (Just below Pokemon or Mario I'd guess.. Maybe FE took third place after Awakening came out)
So someone who wants a general/Animal Crossing RP, I think it'd be great to have a roleplay subforum. Then again, an Animal Crossing RP forum would be better. RP could be part of Brewster's Cafe'.

We used to have an RP board way back in 2011/2012, but it got removed since it wasn't being used. RP's pop up in The Basement every now and then, but they usually go inactive after a few weeks, and the quality isn't too great, so we have no plans to reintroduce it at the present.

We do allow roleplaying threads in The Basement, though I haven't seen one pop up in quite some time. As things stand now, there just isn't enough interest here on TBT to warrant creating an entire subforum dedicated to roleplaying.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Jake the shadow master

Seriously? I am honestly REALLY surprised. RPing in general has died down recently so it'd make sense for it to be abandoned in 2014 and up but 2011? I guess the AC community just isn't as hyped up for an RP as the Pokemon or Fire Emblem community. Maybe a personal RP with a friend would be better instead.

Last edited:
Back