Which NPC should I put in my camp for my giveaway?

Which NPC?

• Isabelle

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Digby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KK Slider

• Reese

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Cyrus

• Kicks

• Tom Nook

• Timmy/Tommy

• Celeste

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Blathers

• Resetti

• Rover

• Mabel

• Villager

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Kappn

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Splatoon(specify which)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Zelda(specify which)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • None, just stick to the giveaway

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

MightyMunchlax

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
I'm doing a giveaway on Saturday to help get my train station upgraded, and I want to have an NPC in my campground for people to visit if they would like in addition to the items I'm giving away, so which NPC should I put in the campground for people to visit?

Edit: For general knowledge: I'm giving away Celeste ribbons, WiiUs, and 3DSs in my giveaway.

Last edited:
i personally would enjoy visiting isabelle's rv

I haven't seen many people offering RV visits, free or otherwise, to the Splatoon characters, so that would be a unique giveaway. :)

Celeste. everybody wants celeste

- - - Post Merge - - -

...although personally I would like the squid sisters

zelda
fairy bottle is also a most wanted item usually ^^ it's in medii rv

I debated the fairy bottle, but I usually see people asking for Celeste's ribbon more and I didn't want to give out items people didn't want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I voted for Splatoon for the same reason.

I'd most like to go to Inkwell's RV, but any Splatoon character is fine.

Yeah, I think Inkwell's has more general stuff. Cece/Viche is mostly just their clothes and stuff related to them.

I debated the fairy bottle, but I usually see people asking for Celeste's ribbon more and I didn't want to give out items people didn't want.

oh sorry ^^''

I can speak just for the time I'm online plus I am active just here
I know nothing about the one on tumblr ^^

Last edited:
When I was selling items I found the splatoon to be very popular actually. Probably not to the same extent as zelda but people particularly liked the Callie and Marie clothes

I haven't seen a Celeste bow before, But i know i already want one :D

I haven't seen a Celeste bow before, But i know i already want one :D

It's the bow she wears all the time. http://moridb.com/items/hats/celeste-ribbon Very popular on tumblr.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I was selling items I found the splatoon to be very popular actually. Probably not to the same extent as zelda but people particularly liked the Callie and Marie clothes

Interesting. I'll see which NPC wins my poll by Saturday cause I also asked people on tumblr to tell me who they wanted to see when they sign up for the giveaway.

My giveaway is live right now! If you'd like to join, look for my post in the Train Station forum! Celeste is in my campground as well if you'd like to visit her.

Back