• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Who do you main?

Smash: Luigi
Melee: Peach and Zelda/Sheik
Brawl: Peach, Zelda/Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, Wolf, etc.
Smash 4: Peach, Wendy, Cloud, Zelda, Bayonetta, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, etc.

Melee: Captain Falcon or Yoshi
SSB4: Yoshi, pink Yoshi more specifically. Pink yoshi or bust.

Haven't played Brawl in years though. I played as Link all the time then.

Last edited:
I have four characters I keep picking: Sonic, Bowser, Pac Man and Kirby. But I use DK every time I play Trophy Rush.

In Brawl, I mained
Primary: Peach,
Secondary: Kirby, Sheik
Tertiary? XD: Pit, Sonic, Zelda

Right now in SSB4 I mostly main Captain Falcon, Bowser, and Bowser Jr.

Ssbm climbys peach
Ssbb diddy pikachu olimar
Ssb4 rosaluma and lumalina ike shulk lemmy trying to pick up peach

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ssbm climbys peach
Ssbb diddy pikachu olimar
Ssb4 rosaluma and lumalina ike shulk lemmy trying to pick up peach

I'm not really sure right now who's gonna be my main in the upcoming Smash, as I didn't expect that
everybody is now in the game. My top 3 currently are Pichu, Ice Climbers and Daisy. I guess I will see
then who I will main once I have the game.

in the newer games ive mained samus, zelda and adult link mostly. in melee i mained roy and kirby

Zss, ness, kirby, dr mario... Tho I still am best at zss

I'm by no means a competitive Smash player, but Link is definitely my main. I just sort of gravitated towards his playstyle.

In order of best-at to least, Fox, Ryu, and Lucario

I'm mostly a Jack of all Trades, Master of None. But I typically like to use Link, Villager and Wario.

Back