• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Who do you main?

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
I remember maining Mario at one point but then I switched to Toon Link.

Last edited:
back before the roy/lucas/ryu dlc came out, which was around the time i stopped being able to play the game because the latest update was too big, i mained dark pit and sheik.

since a few days after christmas, which was when i was able to play the game again, i've been maining mario.

In Melee it was Link, because I was such a LoZ dork when I was a kid.

I ended up playing Brawl way more than Melee when it came out, and I mained ZSS and Pikachu because those were the two I was most comfortable with and adapted to the best. Being a huge Metroid fan, I felt needed to play at least one iteration of Samus in Smash, and Zero Suit is the one that stuck with me. Could never get the hang of suited Samus in Brawl, she was way too slow.

I don't own Smash 4 but I play it with my sister's fianc? whenever they're over visiting or when I'm visiting them. It's hard for me to really say who my main is but I still like Pikachu because he remained mostly the same since Brawl. I tried ZSS but I'm no where near as comfortable with her as I was in Brawl so I haven't played her too much. Palutena seems quite fun for me to play, but as far as a main goes I'd probably say Pikachu.

Smash 64: Mario
Melee: Peach
Brawl: Peach
Sm4sh: Peach, Zelda.

I use more characters but these are just my mains :D

I main Ike since I like his unique playstyle and because his games (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) are two of my favorite games in general.

I also alternate with Marth, Mario, Peach, and Samus (in order of comfort when playing as them).

I'll play as pretty much any of the characters on the roster on my own time, but those listed above are the ones I use against friends and in online matches if I really want a competitive match. Love Ness and Lucas since I'm a fan of the Mother series, but can't use them dependably if I'm really trying to win.

Last edited:
Primary: Ike
Secondary: Roy
Pockets: Marth and Pikachu

Last edited:
Main:Rosalina and Luma
Secondary:Ness
:p

I main myself, Roy, Pikachu, Ness, Lucas, Mario, Luigi, Toon Link, Mega Man, and Sonic. I've got a ton of characters beneath my non-existent belt.

Don't play much anymore but Zero Suit Samus has been my main since Brawl

Pink Yoshi.

Specifically Pink Yoshi. I don't know why I love playing him so much but I think part of it is that he's good against Rosalina, who I despise. I might start playing as Sheik or Ike too.

The wii fit trainer, Falco, or Robin. I try to mix it up so I'll pick random characters but those are my favorites:)

Bayonetta (usually her first-game outfit). I won third place in the last competition here with her. Lovely!

Marth and Link, should definitely try and get better at the game when I stop being lazy

My main used to be Kirby, but now it's probably Lucina!
I'm trying to get better as Robin and Corrin though

- - - Post Merge - - -

My main used to be Kirby, but now it's probably Lucina!
I'm trying to get better as Robin and Corrin though

Back