• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Jock for my town!

Jock villager for my town?

• Total voters
Always open for suggestions! But I'd prefer if you vote for those since this is a Japanese theme town and I'd prefer a them! Closes in 3 days. If your post gets the most tags/ replies and more than the votes I might use them!

my favorite in your list are scoot and Genji
but since is a Japanese themed town Genji is the obvious choice

if it's a japanese themed town, genji would be the best choice

Genji out of those choices.

I currently have Bam and I don't know. He feels so boring to me for some reason.

I have Kid Cat in my town. I love him, haha.

While Inkwell is the only jock I can stand, I voted Genji since he goes with your theme

If cubs are your thing, Poncho's hard to beat. For incongruity, I like Moose, although the tiny varmint has half of the town calling me Shorty!

Cause you said it was a Japanese themed town I would go with Genji all the way. Plus he's so cute :D

Why is Genji an option, i thought you hated him? XD You were desperately trying to get him out, called him ugly and even made a thread about how to get rid of him lol.

But i guess Scoot, since he's super cute and he's one of my dreamies, he doesn't really go with a Japanese town, but eh, you can't deny, he's adorable.

Last edited:
I hated genji only because he didnt move.
Bam is coming in my town
genji is coming in my town
Scoot is cute but he didn't win!

Last edited:
if you're going for a cute town theme get rudy. imo i think mott is the best jock for any town

Back