What are your least favourite Public Works Projects (PWPs)?

Why is the red boot so ugly? I like it personally ;-; I think most of the 'historic' PWPs are bad...I just can't fit them in any of my towns :/

The drilling rig, pile of pipes, all of the traffic signs, stadium lights, and video screen.

Like why?

Would never build:
Drilling rig
Traffic signs
Pile of pipes
Stadium lights
Sandbox

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like i'm the only one who actually likes the chair sculpture. Where else would you be able to see a giant red shoe? It's awesome

My least favourite would probably be the signs and, of course, the chair sculpture! (How on Earth is that a chair? I am so confused) Also the oil rig is just really ugly. The balloon arch remind me of the (absolutely horrible) balloon series so... Just no.

I like the boot for a more playground-ish town, so I don't mind that even if it's not so much of a chair. What I really dislike is that one stone slab. It doesn't have any writing on it it just looks blank and sad. Also seconding all the industrial stuff.

Anything modern really but especially the modern bridge.
Also the sandbox. It sounds like a nice idea, but it's just a plain gray square with nothing on it.

The chair sculpture, which in fact looks less like a chair and more a huge red boot. I saw it fit in nicely with a Christmas themed town but otherwise it doesn't really fit my aesthetic, I like foresty towns with more natural pwps personally :x

Wait, it's not supposed to look like a boot? :O

Oh well, I like it well enough, but it does need to fit its surroundings. I built one in my town's playground-area and it looks ok.

the signs are so useless and don't fit into my town or any other towns I am familiar with. I dislike them because they are so easy to unlock (as any villager can suggest them) but mostly unusable and somewhat trashy looking when placed in the natural serenity of animal crossing. The only way I would like them is in a busy city type town, but otherwise these are my least favorite PWPs.

i hate the giant tooth that you can walk under. as well as the giant rotating cube. looks creepy.

I hate most of them. It's more of which ones do I actually like. lol.

But, worst offenders have to be that dang boot and the oil rig.

The jungle gym is ugggggly. I also really hate that antenna thing. I actually like the cube sculpture though ;-;

Back