• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon can't trust the GTS for anything...

GTS isn't that bad. The reason you don't see too many good offers up there is because the good ones get accepted and traded away very quickly. That just leaves the horrible ones up there.

I've found that depositing a Pokemon and asking for a fair trade Pokemon in return works EXTREMELY well there. I almost always get what I'm asking for - in as few as a few minutes. The longest I've really had to wait is overnight. When I check it the next day, I'll have what I asked for.

I do not recommend using the GTS or Wonder Trade to trade legendary pokemon, ultra beasts, or mythical pokemon for non-special pokemon. I did use GTS to fill up my Pokedex, but not to look for competition-worthy Pokemon.

I learned not to use the GTS for anything serious when it was new in D/P, because after awhile I only ever got hacked-mons. Only for getting mons I know I won't ever catch myself, but that's it.

i only use the gts for filling up my pokedex, but in the future if you still want a 6iv ditto, theres https://www.reddit.com/r/BreedingDittos/ which might open up soon, and they give out free 6iv shiny dittos or you can hack it in yourself, since every device is able to hack now with soundhax

Back