• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading TRADE: Entire My Melody Set for a rabbit neighbor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonflower22

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! I am willing to trade my entire my melody set if you let me adopt one of your rabbit neighbors!
Interested in: Pippy, O'Hare, Hopkins, Genji, Dotty, and Cole. Bold are the ones i am really interested it.

Don't have melody set but I will give anything for it. Ali's in the future if I get a bunny villager I will surely give it to you. Just add me as a friend so I remember.

Hello! I am willing to trade my entire my melody set if you let me adopt one of your rabbit neighbors!
Interested in: Pippy, O'Hare, Hopkins, Genji, Dotty, and Cole. Bold are the ones i am really interested it.

I have O'Hare in my town if you would like him for the set?

Hehe yes. Ever since my pet rabbit passed I've just wanted a town with all rabbits. Thank you for the offers friends! Will let you know if I am interested! Going to wait a little longer to see if someone has pippy, Hopkins or dotty they are willing to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back