• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✨Purple's Art Shop!! (full for now! + update on #38!)

Just to double check, your shots are full, right? Do you have a waitlist? I love your style!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, congrats on finishing up your finals! I go back to classes in 3 days & I'm already stressed thinking about it. lol

Thanks about the finals!! I'm just happy I passed all of them ;-))
I can definitely add you to a waitlist! Feel free to fill out the form and I'll tell ya whenever I can add you to the actual list ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry! Sent payment. I didn't pay attention to the whole message lol. Lemme know if you've received the bells.

I got your payment and I added ya to the list ;pp

I'm going to get a diff ref before I make a wait list request! Even if I have to crappily draw it myself. <3

Last edited:
Is it cool if I could be waitlisted? c:

Art Style Preferred: Non-chibi.

Character Reference: My mayor [x] is kind of a goofball and Fuchsia [x] is an Uchi so she's a fab big sister tough gal.

Color?: Any type of coloring technique, but I would like it to be colored please.

Pose: Kind of like a back-to-back with their arms linked? Or just back to back is cool. [sub]Or Fuchsia giving my mayor a piggyback ride? lmao[/sub]

Total: 50 (base) + 10 (extra character) + 20 (coloring) + 50 (pose) + 100 (tip) = 230 tbt

Sorry if I come off as rude, it's just been a while since the payment of my commission has been made. How is it going? If you haven't worked on it yet then that's okay! ;v;

Back