Shop ✨Purple's Art Shop!! (full for now! + update on #38!)

ThePurpleCakes

This user likes cuddles.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Red Candy
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (39) +
*Edit: Finals are done!! Back to normal scheduling!!

Hellooo! In my past days of being on the forums I used to draw people's mayors, so I'd like to bring that up once again!!​

Info
  • I'd like tbt mainly but if you only have igb we can work something out!!
  • A mayor drawing will be 50 tbt each. Extra characters are an added on 5 tbt.
  • I can also draw other characters as well! As long as it isn't an animal or anthro character it's fine with me!!
  • I'll only be doing traditional art since its just easier for me to put out.
  • I'll add simple shading to all drawings for free, but if you want it to be fully colored and lined it'll be an extra 10 tbt.
  • If you do want color I'll color the piece in either markers, watercolor, or colored pencil; if you want one specifically please let me know.
  • Also please give me a pose that you want your mayor drawn in. If you can't think of one specifically, then give me something like "watering plants" or "drinking a soda".
  • A photo reference of your mayor is required.
  • I'll start drawing as soon as I recieve the tbt and will get back to you promptly.

Art Samples
I currently don't have any photos of my art on my computer at the moment but please take at look at my instagram to see some of my work and get a feel for my style.
*Please keep in mind that the farther you go down, the older the art is!!
I can also draw in my chibi-ish style as well!!
Sorry its sideways and super big!! I'll fix it later haha IMG_0245.jpg

Order Forms
Art Style Preferred:
Character Reference:
Color?:
Pose:
Total:

Current Orders (in order of who's paid first)

1. Pokemanz
  2. Kaiserin
  3. Sirena
  4. MayorSarah13
  5. Mettaton
  6. Kaaww
  7. esweeeny

Orders I have yet to add to my list

n/a

I'm fine with criticism btw!! Hopefully I can improve by doing these;p
I'll add any other info later if I can think of it. Thank you and have a nice day ;))

Last edited:
Your art is really good! :D
Is the art just going to be photos of the drawing or scanned?

Last edited:
Is it limited to mayors or are you willing to do OCs as well?
I can draw other characters as well!! Sorry, i totally forgot to state that before hand ;'''0 As long as it's not an animal or anthro character, as I'm not the best at drawing them atm ^^''

Last edited:
omg I adore your art style! It's super adorable!! I really love this piece and this one the most! *o*

Art Style Preferred: Non-chibi like this style
Character Reference: my mayor ref
Color?: Watercolor or marker (whichever you think is best)! Fully colored & lined, please. ;v;
Pose: This pose or this pose would be wonderful!
Total: 60 TBT + tip

Thank you for considering! <3

Art Style Preferred: Non-chibi style
Character Reference: [x] and [x]
Color?: Yes! Any style is fine c:
Pose: Something similar to this?
Total: 65 TBT

Last edited:
omg I adore your art style! It's super adorable!! I really love this piece and this one the most! *o*

Art Style Preferred: Non-chibi like this style
Character Reference: my mayor ref
Color?: Watercolor or marker (whichever you think is best)! Fully colored & lined, please. ;v;
Pose: This pose or this pose would be wonderful!
Total: 60 TBT + tip

Thank you for considering! <3

Thank you so much!! I'll start working whenever you send over the payment. Your mayor is very cute!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Art Style Preferred: Non-chibi style
Character Reference: [x] and [x]
Color?: Yes! Any style is fine c:
Pose: Something similar to this?
Total: 65 TBT

Your ocs are really interesting!! I read a bit about them ;pp I'll get to work whenever you send the tbt!! Quick question though, I looked at the pose you chose. You don't want a headshot right? I just want to make sure!! Was already thinking about what I should draw and that kinda messed me up ;o

- - - Post Merge - - -

Art Style Preferred: Non-chibi
Character Reference: http://sta.sh/06vnro4giou
Color?: Yes
Pose: Maybe one hand on his hip?
Total: 60TBT

I'll get straight to it whenever I receive your payment!! Thanks a bunch for ordering ;pp

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh can you do couples? ^^ bc if sooo i'd llike to order!

Art Style Preferred: fullbody with whatever colouring style you'd enjoy!
Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/315963.usako-nobuyuki and http://toyhou.se/342139.yumiya-yuu
Color?: yes please!
Pose: something cute? i'll leave it up to you!
Total: 120+ tip!

Of course I can do couples!! Hopefully I can make it cute enough for ya ;p I'll start whenever I get your payment :))

Oh my gosh your art is gorgeous!! I'd love to commission you but I'm really tight on TBT right now, how long will this art shop be open?

Hopefully I'll be open for a while!! Come back whenever you're ready!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaa i think replies are broken?

Broken?? Ah, I'm sure yours is in the really long post ^^''

Thank you so much!! I'll start working whenever you send over the payment. Your mayor is very cute!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your ocs are really interesting!! I read a bit about them ;pp I'll get to work whenever you send the tbt!! Quick question though, I looked at the pose you chose. You don't want a headshot right? I just want to make sure!! Was already thinking about what I should draw and that kinda messed me up ;o

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll get straight to it whenever I receive your payment!! Thanks a bunch for ordering ;pp

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course I can do couples!! Hopefully I can make it cute enough for ya ;p I'll start whenever I get your payment :))

Payment sent! Thanks in advance! c:

Art Style Preferred: Non Chibi
Character Reference: My OC, Blue one only!
Color?: No
Pose: Something cute please? They're brothers ;v;
Total: 55TBT

Last edited:

Thank you! The designs are simple but the characters themselves are really unique. ^o^ I was hoping for a fullbody if that's okay?

Art Style Preferred: Non Chibi
Character Reference: My OC, Blue one only!
Color?: No
Pose: Something cute please? They're brothers ;v;
Total: 55TBT

Alrighty!! Whenever I get the tbt I'll add yours to my list!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! The designs are simple but the characters themselves are really unique. ^o^ I was hoping for a fullbody if that's okay?

You're welcome!! And thanks for the input! A full body is totally ok ;p

Back