Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Coco
Coco
Coco
Coco
Coco
Hi, Im Mayor Thom of Yume*

Im a long time Animal Crossing player, I've got every AC UK Region game and have been collecting since 2006.

Im quite new to the forum scene so im a little bit slow of learning about the things that go on around here (Any info to do with AC i would be the first to help with info)

So if there are others who are long time AC players, or even new Players! Hey and i hope we can hang out soon!

:)

Welcome! There's a ton of people here who played since the original game cube AC. I actually tried the original one but didn't get the point and then I got to try ACNL and loved it.

Welcome! There's a ton of people here who played since the original game cube AC. I actually tried the original one but didn't get the point and then I got to try ACNL and loved it.

When i started the original game there was not the shiny new perks of New Leaf, So Population growing was The most advanced for me at the time haha! New Leaf was a godsend!

I don't have the old ones to compare to, but I agree ACNL is great. It has entertained me for far too many hours. :D

I'm just wondering. You say you're new to the forums but it says you joined March 22, 2013 and have 1k bells?

Back