• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Long time AC Mayor

Mutti

BONK🔨
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sweet Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sweet Balloon
Coco
Coco
Coco
Coco
Coco
Hi, Im Mayor Thom of Yume*

Im a long time Animal Crossing player, I've got every AC UK Region game and have been collecting since 2006.

Im quite new to the forum scene so im a little bit slow of learning about the things that go on around here (Any info to do with AC i would be the first to help with info)

So if there are others who are long time AC players, or even new Players! Hey and i hope we can hang out soon!

:)

Welcome! There's a ton of people here who played since the original game cube AC. I actually tried the original one but didn't get the point and then I got to try ACNL and loved it.

Welcome! There's a ton of people here who played since the original game cube AC. I actually tried the original one but didn't get the point and then I got to try ACNL and loved it.

When i started the original game there was not the shiny new perks of New Leaf, So Population growing was The most advanced for me at the time haha! New Leaf was a godsend!

I don't have the old ones to compare to, but I agree ACNL is great. It has entertained me for far too many hours. :D

I'm just wondering. You say you're new to the forums but it says you joined March 22, 2013 and have 1k bells?

Welcome :) lots of long time players here I believe..

Welcome to TBT!
Wait.. You have 1k bells and you're from 2013 how are you new lol?

Back