• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Autumn's Trading Post, officially closed | Complete! Thank you everyone! ❤️

Series 2 is officially complete!!! Thank you for everyone who traded with me that helped make this possible! :D

Oh, That's OK. I was super excited with the email, but hey, I completely understand! Glad that you got another offer! :D

Ah I know I'm so sorry! I tried to give as much time but this other person on Reddit asked me just after I asked you so I didn't want her to have to wait much longer. I will keep an eye out for Marina though and if I end up getting her before you do I'll let you know. :)

Ah I know I'm so sorry! I tried to give as much time but this other person on Reddit asked me just after I asked you so I didn't want her to have to wait much longer. I will keep an eye out for Marina though and if I end up getting her before you do I'll let you know. :)

Aww, Thank you! And honestly, no worries sweetie! I'm not upset!

All of the main series of cards have officially been completed! This is so exciting! Thank you everyone who has helped me! :D

I'm down to just a handful of welcome amiibo cards and maybe Sanrio if anyone has them available. Please! I'd love to finish this goal!

I've got Tybalt and Huck :) Could I get Benjamin, Shari, Monique, and Biff?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got Shari, actually. Could I get Kitt instead? :)

Absolutely! :D i'd love to do a trade! Send me a private message with your information and I can send you mine.

GOOD MORNING!!! I Have the rest of the WA cards for you to complete your collection :) Send me a PM

Back