North America Autumn's Trading Post, officially closed | Complete! Thank you everyone! ❤️

Hello! Is your 143 Olivia still available? She's one of the last cards I need for series 2! I am also interested in 030 Tiffany. For my 057 Phil and 075 Amelia? Let me know! Easiest way to get ahold of me is PM, but I will also keep an eye on the thread. :) Thank you!

I'd love to trade for your Tangy. I can offer 163 Ed, 256 Diva, 276 Astrid, & 340 Tex for her. Just let me know if you're interested!

I'm almost done with my collection which is why I don't mind offering multiple for one!

I have Pave. :) Would you be willing to trade Static and Tangy for him?

Tangy is already involved in a trade, sorry. But if there's anyone else that interests you, I wouldn't mind getting Pav?.

Sorry I've been a little slow to reply to everyone. Yesterday was my birthday, so I was rather distracted needless to say. And then I was rushing trying to catch up with all the private messages and notifications. If I have somehow neglected to respond to anyone, my apologies. Please let me know if I skipped replying. I'm still trying to catch up.

Last edited:
If you're in the us, would you trade Tasha for Gayle? :)

Edit: can also add Tex and Becky for Static!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm located in Canada. I have 006 Resetti from your wishlist and am interested in your 081 Eunice and 335 Dotty. Let me know if you'd like to trade. Thanks!

Hello! Do you think you'd be able to do Kyle (024) and Cube (286) for my Rocket (200) and Walt (354)?

My 109 Porter [SP] and 175 Jay for your 101 K. K. Slider [SP] and 055 Snake?

I'd love to trade for your Tangy. I can offer 163 Ed, 256 Diva, 276 Astrid, & 340 Tex for her. Just let me know if you're interested!

I'm almost done with my collection which is why I don't mind offering multiple for one!

Tangyy is already involved in another trade, sorry! I wish I had several of her to make everyone happy. Good luck finding her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're in the us, would you trade Tasha for Gayle? :)

Edit: can also add Tex and Becky for Static!

Thank you for the interest, but both of the cards you mentioned are already involved in other trades. Sorry.

Just letting those people who I have a trade with know that I sent out the cards today! All except the most recent trade offer, because I haven't gotten the address yet. But yes, just in case I somehow missed sending a private message with the notification. :p

finally time to give this another bump. I finished a lot of my current trades and have completely updated my first post to reflect those changes. I've also updated a lot of my information. Happy trading everyone! ❤

So Happy

I updated the list after completing a few trades! I'm also sorting out the new Welcome Amiibo cards that I got and will be updating the information about them tomorrow.

Also, for reasons I don't understand, I had several private messages deleted from my inbox before I got the opportunity to read them. If you sent me a message and I haven't responded, I never got the opportunity to read it. Why? I have no idea. So if you sent me a message recently, please send it again!

I am so HAPPY that we are able to work out a trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

:lemon: LOVE TRADING

Back