• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Autumn's Trading Post, officially closed | Complete! Thank you everyone! ❤️

My Leif 208 for your Gwen 125 & Pango 192
My 205 Phyllis for your Moose 157 & Gladys 194
My Baabara 292 for your Peaches 325
My 278 Dora for your Agnes 172
My Monty 277 for your Frank 283
My Walt 354 for your 379 Nibbles

Hi. Are you still trading?

If you still have Tangy, I have Francine...

Last edited:
Hi. Are you still trading?

If you still have Tangy, I have Francine...

Hello! Yes, I still trade. I sent you a private message! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you post globally and do you have any EU cards? :)

I think if the trade was worth the cost to mail the cards, then I would definitely ship globally. And no, I don't have any European cards.

Hi~ I see you have 2x 192 Pango, I know it says pending but are they both pending?
If not would you do one of your 192 Pango for my 311 Lottie?
Thanks for your time! :)

Hi~ I see you have 2x 192 Pango, I know it says pending but are they both pending?
If not would you do one of your 192 Pango for my 311 Lottie?
Thanks for your time! :)

Oh, only one of them is pending. So yes, the other one is available! I would love to do a trade! If you want to, I usually do two cards for specials. If there is another card you are interested in, just let me know. :)

Last edited:
Oh, only one of them is pending. So yes, the other one is available! I would love to do a trade! If you want to, I usually do two cards for specials. If there is another card you are interested in, just let me know. :)

Oh thank you kindly! Would 237 Bam be okay? :D

EDIT: Oh I've just noticed you need WA12 Wade, since Pango is the last card I need, I can just give him to you, if you'd like. I've no need for duplicates now.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new at this site, but have been trading for a little while on reddit. I'm willing to send my cards out first.

Would you be interested in my: 001 Isabelle, 149 Broccolo, 270 Rodney, 299 Francine and WA 48 Cleo; for your: 011 Harriett, 244 Tangy, 230 Velma, 268 Chow and WA 22 Bitty?

Oh thank you kindly! Would 237 Bam be okay? :D

EDIT: Oh I've just noticed you need WA12 Wade, since Pango is the last card I need, I can just give him to you, if you'd like. I've no need for duplicates now.

Bam is someone I'm holding onto in order to try to get another popular character, so probably not him. But if you want to trade weighed for Pango, That's fine. Maybe private message me with whichever you would prefer. That way, I can send you my information as well. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I'm new at this site, but have been trading for a little while on reddit. I'm willing to send my cards out first.

Would you be interested in my: 001 Isabelle, 149 Broccolo, 270 Rodney, 299 Francine and WA 48 Cleo; for your: 011 Harriett, 244 Tangy, 230 Velma, 268 Chow and WA 22 Bitty?

Well, welcome to the Belchery! :D

I actually just got Francine in a trade and I sent Tangy off for her. So I wouldn't need Francine, or Rodney. I already have him as well. But the others I have interest in. Private message me and we can work out more of the details! ;)

Hi AutumnWolf :) would you consider trading your 284 Chadder and 038 Patty for MY 231 Elvis and 383 Hippeux. Just PM if you are interested. Thanks

got some new cards and a lot of extras. I suppose I'm ready for another wave of trading now that everything is updated. :3 i'm getting very close to finishing! Thank you everyone who has been helping me!

Hiya! Would you do Becky/Gaston/Elmer for Apple/Cookie/Alice?<3

(Sorry if someone has mentioned any of the cards I'm asking for I haven't read the messages on this thread.)

Last edited:
I can trade 179 Hopper and 241 Hans for 173 Julian. Please let me know If you are interested. :)

Back