• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Autumn's Trading Post, officially closed | Complete! Thank you everyone! ❤️

AutumnWolf

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Cosmos
Red Rose
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (92) +
Autumn's Trading Post, officially closed | Complete! Thank you everyone! ❤️

Thank you everyone over these last several months who have helped me complete my collection! You all are awesome! ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
035 Deli, 048 Sterling, 52 Poppy, 068 Clyde, 078 Roscoe, 180 Pecan, 238 Friga, 260 Tammi or 298 Derwin for 264 Zucker?

Last edited:
Jack or Katie for Bruce? I've been trying to track him down, so I don't mind trading a special for him. :) Have some regs available from Series 2 as well, if you'd prefer, just let me know.

Wow! I've gotten so many posts since I got off yesterday. Ha ha! Thanks everyone for showing interest. I'm working through replying and updating my list. I've been dealing with a pulled muscle in my back, so I haven't felt much up to going through my cards.

Updated the list! Before I posted this nonetheless.

My 062 T-Bone, 125 Gwen, and 129 Tipper for your 167 Beau, 327 Penelope, and 347 Tammy?

035 Deli, 048 Sterling, 52 Poppy, 068 Clyde, 078 Roscoe, 180 Pecan, 238 Friga, 260 Tammi or 298 Derwin for Zucker Beau and Whitney?

Hey, I've got a ton of cards you may be interested in: 028 Jambette, 092 Henry, 102 Reese, 106 Booker, 117 Jack, 128 Tom, 155 Butch, 158 Timbra, 163 Ed, 175 Jay, 180 Pecan, 191 Marcel, 207 Mabel, 211 Grams, 213 Digby, 223 Del, 247 Wart Jr., 250 Ava, 251 Chester, 270 Rooney, 273 Moe.

Interested in 024 Kyle, 036 Alli, 049 Bonbon, 061 Tutu, 148 Whitney, 246 Eloise, 305 Celeste, 320 Mott, 327 Penelope, 347 Tammy, 357 Aurora, 364 Zucker, and 389 Bruce.

Shoot me a PM and we can narrow it down a bit to cards you still want and have, and even out the sides.

P.S. I'm located in Canada.

I have, that you need:
Harriet, Knox, Clyde, Lionel, Jeremiah, Goose, Chief, Axel, Porter, Blanca, Kitt, Avery, Peck, Ed, Bianca, Kitty, Grams, 215 Isabelle, Miranda, Rodeo, Beardo, Chester, and Greta

Interested in your: Bluebear, Bonbon, Tutu, Ozzie, Vladimir, Beau, Drift, Eloise, Celeste, Mott, Penelope, Tammy, Aurora, Zucker, and Bruce

I trade 1:1 popularity tier 1-2 for SP, and 2:1 tier 3-5 for SP and tier 1-2 cards

PM me so we can work out a nice big trade!

Last edited:
I updated the list after completing a few trades! I'm also sorting out the new Welcome Amiibo cards that I got and will be updating the information about them tomorrow.

Also, for reasons I don't understand, I had several private messages deleted from my inbox before I got the opportunity to read them. If you sent me a message and I haven't responded, I never got the opportunity to read it. Why? I have no idea. So if you sent me a message recently, please send it again!

Is one of your Celeste's still available, or are they both pending trades? :)

If she's available, I can trade Knox and Hamlet for her! I'm also interested in Kyle, which I can trade Pierce for. ^^

Last edited:
Is one of your Celeste's still available, or are they both pending trades? :)

If she's available, I can trade Knox and Hamlet for her! I'm also interested in Kyle, which I can trade Pierce for. ^^

Aw, I am sorry but I don't have any of them left. They just got traded away today. :/

hi, would you do kid cat, deli, miranda, friga, curlos, boris, or admiral for skye?

Last edited:
211 Grams for 10 Sylvana? If you wanna trade more cards with me. I have so many cards that you need, but so many of the ones you had that I needed are gone lol.

I am expecting a present tomorrow with a couple of cards in it, but I added several of the cards I have already received for my birthday. :) I figured it was time for another bump!

Back