Weirdest/Craziest Life and Beauty 'Hacks' You Have Ever Heard?

Dogemon

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Been doing a lot of research on unsafe life 'hacks' that people recommend to make their lives 'easier'. Among them, I have seen crushed up oreos with water to use as a *natural* mascara and putting straight up lemon juice and baking soda on the face for a daily acne treatment mask. What are the weirdest things you have seen people do because they thought they were good 'hacks'?

I've heard of the lemon thing a lot for years but I wouldn't wanna try it, I'd be scared of burning my face off.

Also I've heard a lot of people putting mayonnaise in their hair???? And apparently it's amazing or something???? And like hey maybe it is and maybe it leaves you with the best hair ever and no offense but yall are nasty

I tried the avocado + honey + lemon juice face mask last summer.... i think my face felt weird because of the lemon. i can't really remember

I tried the avocado + honey + lemon juice face mask last summer.... i think my face felt weird because of the lemon. i can't really remember

I can definitely see honey and avocado being very moisturizing for the face, at the very least!

I've heard of the lemon thing a lot for years but I wouldn't wanna try it, I'd be scared of burning my face off.

Also I've heard a lot of people putting mayonnaise in their hair???? And apparently it's amazing or something???? And like hey maybe it is and maybe it leaves you with the best hair ever and no offense but yall are nasty
ive seen people put mayo in their hair for lice, but never for a mosturizer. that sounds gross

I've tried it before and honestly it just made my hair smell funky for days. Coconut oil and actual hair masks are way better in my opinion, and typically don't cost more than a jar of mayonnaise unless you are getting fancy shmancy with it.

iv'e of people using honey in an attempt to change their eye color

Iv'e heard older people claim that rinsing your hair ( after washing it) with a can of stale beer will make it soft and beautiful.

I once read that getting a tea bag wet and dabbing it under your armpits works just as well as deodorant, and without the harmful stuff they put in deodorant. I tried it, and it does not work, and makes your pits brown. Gross.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and this woman from work went to prison when she was younger. The women there used sugar water for hairspray. I'm not sure how they put it on..

I don't understand girls who go like 5 days without washing their hair. Even with dry shampoo, don't you feel gross? I have to wash my hair every day. People say washing your hair every day is bad for you, but I've washed my hair every day, sometimes twice a day, for at least 16 years and my hair and scalp are really healthy (AND CLEAN).

uhm I was on my youtube homepage and saw a suggested video for "8 crazy _ hacks every girl must know!" or something, insert female genitals in that blank; did not watch but the fact there are videos for "hacks" on that seems kinda odd to me (also that it was on my recommendations page made no sense but it was by a very viewed channel which I forgot) x:

I tried the lemon thing and it lit my rosacea on fire. Big mistake. lol

lime or something on your pits to lighten them or clean them or something? something hella crazy

Been doing a lot of research on unsafe life 'hacks' that people recommend to make their lives 'easier'. Among them, I have seen crushed up oreos with water to use as a *natural* mascara
I didn't have oreos so I tried lotus biscuits. I'm not sure how it turned out, do I look pretty?

FUHsTDx.jpg

I didn't have oreos so I tried lotus biscuits. I'm not sure how it turned out, do I look pretty?

FUHsTDx.jpg

Super pretty. 10/10

Yeah I've heard plenty of weird stuff, especially from my hippie-dippie cousin, but she also like went on a rant wanting me to toss out my sunscreen and deodorant because it;s all "toxic." Like everything is toxic these days but I'd rather not smell like a burrito. The one I laughed at every time I saw it was the using mouthwash to soak your feet, and it said it makes all your dead skin fall off but then if you read any of the comments of people who actually did it it just stained the crap out of their feet bright blue and gave them a minty smell, but the dead skin was all still there and it did literally nothing else. XD Like good going. Who comes up with some of this stuff?

Back