Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Feedback
99.6% (251) +
Somehow I ended up buying my roses in the wrong order without realizing it, and I have a system going, but this totally ruins it.

I need a Red Rose purchased after 11-07-2016 08:04 AM, or a Yellow Rose purchased before 11-07-2016 08:04 AM. I will of course, trade you a rose of the same color. Thank youuu!

I think I can help if you're still looking! I have a yellow rose dated 11-06-2016 10:11 PM. Let me know if you'd like a message. :D

Could I get this as a message, please? "💐🌻💐🌻💐🌻💐"

I think I can help if you're still looking! I have a yellow rose dated 11-06-2016 10:11 PM. Let me know if you'd like a message. :D

Could I get this as a message, please? "��������������"

I'm sorry I missed your message! I haven't been on much in general ugh. I'll send you the rose, and you can send yours with whatever kind of message you'd like :) Take your time if you'd like, and thank you! :)

I'm sorry I missed your message! I haven't been on much in general ugh. I'll send you the rose, and you can send yours with whatever kind of message you'd like :) Take your time if you'd like, and thank you! :)

No worries, dear! Rose has been sent. Thanks for trading! Your lineup looks lovely! :D

No worries, dear! Rose has been sent. Thanks for trading! Your lineup looks lovely! :D

Thank you very much for the help! Your line up is also very nice! And that was a wonderful message <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back