• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Nintendogs, Flower Fairy outfits, Clovers and more!

Oh, I would like these two for 100 tbt total
Ikada Trophy
Good luck charm

If you have the following I will offer another 100 tbt for both of them
fruit-panel umbrella (Puzzle league)
high-spirits shirt (Holden's RV)

Last edited:
Oh, I would like these two for 100 tbt total
Ikada Trophy
Good luck charm

If you have the following I will offer another 100 tbt for both of them
fruit-panel umbrella (Puzzle league)
high-spirits shirt (Holden's RV)

Infortunately I don't have the fruit panel umbrella or high spirits shirt. You don't have pay 100 TBT if you don't want to. I'm sell each furniture item for 10 TBT each

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright ill be right there

- - - Post Merge - - -

it does not show you as open

Try again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I please get the Ikada trophy and the frying pan for 50 TBT?

The Ikada Trophy has already been taken. If you still want the frying pan, it will be 10 TBT.

Awesome, i will take both of them for 10 tbt each then. I have added your FC. Please add mine in the sidebar and let me know when we can trade.

Awesome, i will take both of them for 10 tbt each then. I have added your FC. Please add mine in the sidebar and let me know when we can trade.

I'm going to be gone for 45 minutes, so I'll trade with you after that

Hope you show up like soon. If not it will have to wait for a 6 hour break since I have to go out this afternoon to host a Pokemon league until 6 pm EST. I should be leaving now to get there. Waiting only a few more minutes. Catch me in about 6 hours from now please?

Hope you show up like soon. If not it will have to wait for a 6 hour break since I have to go out this afternoon to host a Pokemon league until 6 pm EST. I should be leaving now to get there. Waiting only a few more minutes. Catch me in about 6 hours from now please?

It seems like i have missed you. Let me know when you are back

How much would it cost for a full fairy outfit? ^^

Back