• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wyvernaa Here

Wyvernaa

Possibly a dragon
Bells
Tasty Cake
Hello, I recently got into Animal Crossing a week or so ago, and have been loving the game so far. I originally heard about the game when someone told me it was somewhat similar to Stardew Valley, one of my favorite games.
I hope to make some new friends on here, so far I have been playing nearly every day, usually late at night. A few random facts about me: I like dinosaurs, my favorites shows are RWBY, Stranger Things and Once Upon a Time, and I like to make music on the piano and the violin.
Well, I hope to get to know a lot of you as I start my time here ^_^

Hi! Can I call you Wyvie (I love nicknames lol)? Anyways, I'm Rey. I am an experienced player in AC:NL (I started in late 2014.) I joined here on 2015. I know a lot since I come here almost daily. I would be honored to help you with anything and answer your questions both about the forum and the game.

You seem like a nice person though, so I'd be glad to get to know you as well!

I'll send you a friend request! ^-^

~Rey

Yeah sure you can call me that ^_^ I'm glad to be friended with someone who knows a boatload more about the game than I do. I'll add your friend code as well. Also, I love your avatar lol

Welcome to the forums!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay and makes loads of bells while you're here ;)

Yay!!!!

OMG THANK YOU #ROBBIEROTTEN

Oh, I'll add your friend code too!

@ Ookami: Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it ^~^

@NijiNymphia: Shoot me a PM whenever you want to play together.

@ Ookami: Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it ^~^

@NijiNymphia: Shoot me a PM whenever you want to play together.

I will for sure! You seem very nice and I just restarted my town so this should be fun! We can help each other out and stuff! (I still have all my stuff from my previous town because I have another copy of the game :/ and also, I can give you some stuff because there are some things I don't need that you may want. ^-^

I will for sure! You seem very nice and I just restarted my town so this should be fun! We can help each other out and stuff! (I still have all my stuff from my previous town because I have another copy of the game :/ and also, I can give you some stuff because there are some things I don't need that you may want. ^-^

Oh that's very nice of you, thanks! I like giving gifts too, despite not being super far into the game. So if I find some furniture that matches the style of your house, I'll give you some.

Oh that's very nice of you, thanks! I like giving gifts too, despite not being super far into the game. So if I find some furniture that matches the style of your house, I'll give you some.

Okay thanks! I'm going for a fantasy theme but you really don't have to, that's too kind!

Okay thanks! I'm going for a fantasy theme but you really don't have to, that's too kind!

I think it makes the game funner when I find things for other players that matches the style that they are going for. A fantasy-styled house sounds pretty darn cool.

I think it makes the game funner when I find things for other players that matches the style that they are going for. A fantasy-styled house sounds pretty darn cool.

Oh that's cool! I love fantasy. I've always been interested in fairies and stuff. I'm probably just two years old on the inside lol.

Oh that's cool! I love fantasy. I've always been interested in fairies and stuff. I'm probably just two years old on the inside lol.

Nah that is fine, I think that a lot of us are kids at heart, especially myself. One of my favorite quotes is somewhat similar to this idea. "Reality is for people who lack imagination" ~Hayao Miyazaki

Nah that is fine, I think that a lot of us are kids at heart, especially myself. One of my favorite quotes is somewhat similar to this idea. "Reality is for people who lack imagination" ~Hayao Miyazaki

OMG I love that quote! I don't know if anyone had said it before as a quote, but my life motto and my own quote that I made and go by is "Smile for the world, not for the camera!"

OMG I love that quote! I don't know if anyone had said it before as a quote, but my life motto and my own quote that I made and go by is "Smile for the world, not for the camera!"

That's a great quote, I could learn from that one. It's better to smile at others than to smile at a camera. I don't really have a quote for myself as of yet.

Ah! I realized that smiles bring warmth to the others. When you smile bright for the world, they know you're truly happy. They didn't tell you to say "cheese", you just smiled. That's all it takes to show you truly mean it!

Well, once you find the lesson you really need, it just comes to you! ^-^

Ah! I realized that smiles bring warmth to the others. When you smile bright for the world, they know you're truly happy. They didn't tell you to say "cheese", you just smiled. That's all it takes to show you truly mean it!

Well, once you find the lesson you really need, it just comes to you! ^-^

You're a very positive person, I like you. I sense this is the start of a good friendship.

Oooh! Yay! I love friendship (i love making friends it's just the best thing ever)! I like you, too! You're very nice!

Back