• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACNL x Fueki question

Cellixhem

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Hello! Does anyone know who this cute little hamster is? And if this is going to be another collaboration, when will his card be available? I can't find any information on the internet. Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
His name is Holden and he's currently exclusive to Japan. You can't invite him to live in your town (you can only buy his furniture) and he won't get a card since they want you to visit a Fueki store to get his RV via spotpass.

Ah Thats Holden, unfortunately he can't move in, I have him because I hacked him in but he's supposed to be like filly where he can't move in I'm not sure how you get him in your campsite however, I haven't heard much about whether it's a card or something like how filly visits

Thanks so much answering! But too bad he can't move in, I really love his design :( Hopefully somday he will get a card

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't think there are any Fueki stores in Holland...

Thanks so much answering! But too bad he can't move in, I really love his design :( Hopefully somday he will get a card

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't think there are any Fueki stores in Holland...
I don't think there are any Fueki stores outside of Japan in general.

Ikr? I love his design, I actually probably wouldn't have hacked my game if I didn't want him so bad, I decided to since it's the only way to get him I wish they'd make him available normally because most people aren't willing to hack their games and normally I wouldn't either haha *the editor I used listed him as lazy but is dialogue is all jock, he notes on his door match a lazy though and seriously lazy fits him way better, guess that's the problem with hacking and not being able to get him the normal way lol*

Last edited:
he's such a cutie; hopefully he'll be available outside of japan eventually

Ikr? I love his design, I actually probably wouldn't have hacked my game if I didn't want him so bad, I decided to since it's the only way to get him I wish they'd make him available normally because most people aren't willing to hack their games and normally I wouldn't either haha *the editor I used listed him as lazy but is dialogue is all jock, he notes on his door match a lazy though and seriously lazy fits him way better, guess that's the problem with hacking and not being able to get him the normal way lol*
I tried adopting him from a hacker once but he didn't move in (I had 8/10 villagers at the time) which was very disappointing. :(

I don't want to hack my game either. But it's very tempting indeed, if that means you can get him :) Lazy would fit him much better, I agree.

Back