• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Awful nicknames villagers have given you?

Animecafe102

Bells
Switch
5592-1533-4324
Snow Globe
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
New Horizons Token
Mother's Day Carnation
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Ok so I thought of this because Julian just asked if he can call me "Robo M" XDDD NO YOU CANNOT JULIAN DEAR GOD NO, any awful nicknames villagers have called you/ asked to call you?

Rowan in my town Niffler is calling me Mega N.
Only agreed to get the rating up to 100%
hopefully i can change it and if anyone pings to ask me if they can call me Mega N. I am saying no to that! XD

I usually hate nicknames made up of your initial and then some stupid thing such as "mega" or "robo", lol. I always reject them.

Not a bad nickname, but I was once given the nickname Shorty... by Hamphrey. I thought that was funny.

I usually hate nicknames made up of your initial and then some stupid thing such as "mega" or "robo", lol. I always reject them.

Yep! The initial+ stupid name is an automatic rejection. Occasionally, I'm OK with a name that somewhat fits. Back when town #1 was new, I gave Freckles a greeting that isn't exactly G-rated. The little prevert seems to revel in repeating it.

Rowan in my town Niffler is calling me Mega N.
Only agreed to get the rating up to 100%
hopefully i can change it and if anyone pings to ask me if they can call me Mega N. I am saying no to that! XD

I got the Mega tag, too. I said no way.

Lucky started calling me Dr. M, though. I like that and hopefully it sticks with the others.

In City Folk someone asked to call me Dumbbell, and I said because I was young and didn't T want to hurt their feelings, so everyone there called me that for YEARS.

My villagers are calling me 'old dog' ever since Wolfgang requested it. I didn't reject his request because I would've felt bad. Some villagers are still calling me 'dearie', however.

Annalise calls me kiddo. It is weird, but for some reason it made me like her a lot.

Genius, it sounds more of an insult after a while.

Also I'm not fond of being called youngin...

Last edited:
Yep! The initial+ stupid name is an automatic rejection. Occasionally, I'm OK with a name that somewhat fits. Back when town #1 was new, I gave Freckles a greeting that isn't exactly G-rated. The little prevert seems to revel in repeating it.

I'm curious, what was the greeting? lol

9pKxVmA - Imgur.jpg

HcPHvAM - Imgur.jpg
Sometimes I like to choose my own nickname.

I don't mind most of the random nicknames given by villagers but some of the them are especially lame,like the ones that use your first initial combined with another word or stuff like "old dog".

Back