• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Awful nicknames villagers have given you?

For awhile I made Julian call me daddy *because it was funny* surprisingly no one picked that one up but i woulda died if my whole town did XD then I told him to call me Senpai, and now I have him call me Queen, earlier when he tried to change it I made it stay queen because I couldn't think of anything else XD I think for awhile I had villagers call me cutie because I couldn't think of anything, Julian is usually the only one who I tell what to call me XD

Beefcake, eh boring. Then another, not really awful. I just find it hilarious whenever my male villagers (especially Ganon when I still had him) calls me "cupcake". I'm not sure where he picked that but I know he got the nickname from one of my normals or snooty.

Lol, I doubt it could be that bad! The game never lets me put certain words in the catch phrase and greeting anyway (don't ask me how I know that).

No, it isn't all that bad, but it definitely puts a toe over the line, though. She has never requested a change so I guess she likes it.

I generally hate all the auto-generated nicknames villagers come up with. I think the only acceptable one I've had was "cupcake" from Merengue, and I kept it for the longest time. But things like "S-Star" and "Super S" are horrible. I think Whitney recently suggested "Ms. S" and I thought "okay why not" because I felt like a change, but it sounds way too formal and boring. I'll probably change it again.

Also, I remember someone mentioned they were offered the nickname "S-Cat" in an earlier thread. Can definitely say I've had that one suggested too lmao.

HNI_0002.JPG

Marshal just this morning tried to give me this! No just no!

HNI_0099.JPG

also my mayor character in one of my other towns name begins with a C and everyone is calling her 'C-cup' >_<

Last edited:
Back in Wild world, I had Stinky, and when he asked me for a nickname I thought it was a greeting so I put "Stinkeh" and for a while my whole town called me "Stinkeh".

"Kiddo" is currently going around my town as well, I think it was started by Bree which kind of made me smile for some reason. I think the nicknames can be pretty amusing. I don't think I've gotten anything too unusual so far.

Here's a good one: R bot my mayor has an R with his starting name!

Bad one suggested by Paula of course: old dog.

Anything that ends with the first initial of your character's name. Really? Unless your first name is E and one of them wants to call you "Mr." The whole list of possibilites that end with the character's first initials is really outright dumb... Sydney.

If Marshal could start a Sulky trend or if Rooney could start a Punches trend, it would be very adorable.

Last edited:
Back