Selling Selling PH stuff, collectibles & TBT for FR treasure!

100kt for 250 TBT? :> I can trade a lot more (a couple million) after selling old items if you're looking for bulk?

I currently do not have that amount of tbt. :/ Would you like collectibles or anything else?

I currently do not have that amount of tbt. :/ Would you like collectibles or anything else?
Sure, but I'm not really sure the value of collectibles. What would you be willing to trade for that amount?

I am refering to this thread, but I dont know how much up-to-date it is.
The collectibles I'm willing to give is in my shop, in the profile :)

I can sell you 300tbt worth of Treasure (120kT?), just let me know your username and i'll set up a CR.

It's not much but may i buy a white rose for 13tbt (could include some fr treasure, but im extremely poor so it wont be that much)

It's not much but may i buy a white rose for 13tbt (could include some fr treasure, but im extremely poor so it wont be that much)

Hi! sorry for late reply.

I'll give my white rose to you once you've sent some treasure! :) My username is Aulacomnium.

Hi! sorry for late reply.

I'll give my white rose to you once you've sent some treasure! :) My username is Aulacomnium.

Treasure sent! I sent 15k treasure which is worth about 37tbt (white rose is worth 20tbt)

Back