• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[Results!!] The Bell Tree People’s Choice Awards

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Welcome back to this year?s TBT People?s Choice Awards!

The results are finally in!! I apologize for the extra few days delay, it's been a busy holiday!
I'd like to begin by thanking everyone who contributed this year with your votes. Your participation made the work a lot easier.
Specifically, I'd like to thank Moderator Tina for her help in creating all of the winners' banners. They look really amazing this year, be sure to give your regards to her.

One final note: This is all for fun. If you didn't get an award that you were hoping, I apologize, however there are over 3,300 active members on TBT and about 16 awards, don't sweat it.
I did my best to keep the winners fair and serious, joke votes were not counted.

And without further ado- here are this year's People Choice Awards Winners:

Jeremy!
S8UTp94.png
Maxibear42!
b5Jy1vB.png
Gyro!
xo06iri.png
Idfldnsndt!
Ey6HIby.png
RedTropicalFish!
htGYWQQ.png
Jacob!
wAX7Jmy.png
Gyro!
yU2MNVO.png
Teabagel!
kIFkWGa.png
Laudine!
KGWDxJ1.png
Oblivia!
pSfKs3h.png
Miharu!
iqbUSqv.png
Oblivia!
cP8MR7l.png
Mogyay!
hdzfRHr.png
Jake!
VA4JPin.png
AkatsukiYoshi!
wbDEtuE.png
Murray!
CLiQVvE.png

Congrats to all the winners!!!!!

Archive: 2009, 2010, 2011, (2011 results), 2012, (2012 results), 2013, (2013 results), 2014, (2014 results), 2015, (2015 results), 2016

Congratulations to everybody who won an award. And big thanks to Jacob for hosting the event.

What happened to Miharu? Why did she leave?

Yay! Congratulations to all of you winners! :D The banners are beautiful <3 I can't wait until this year's!

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you Jacob for hosting, and thank you Tina for doing the banners! :D

holy **** what?????????????? i got nicest??????????????????????????????????????? THANKS GUYS I'M SO BLESSED CAUSE I'M REALLY NOT THAT NICE AMONG A TON OF NICE PEOPLE. THANK YOU i'm really gonna up my game to be an actual nice person now ok wow

holy **** what?????????????? i got nicest??????????????????????????????????????? THANKS GUYS I'M SO BLESSED CAUSE I'M REALLY NOT THAT NICE AMONG A TON OF NICE PEOPLE. THANK YOU i'm really gonna up my game to be an actual nice person now ok wow

ye ur actually a total butch

Holy **** thanks for the horses my dudes

- - - Post Merge - - -

DON'T YOU LIE I VOTED U SO HARD ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Congrats to the winners <3 Them some real spiffy banners ;)

Congrats to all the winners!!

Congratulations to all the winners! :D The banners looks so nice.

literally who even are like half these people that aren't colored names

I mean, uh, congrats

Last edited:
Back