• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

January Shop Update: New Lily Flowers and Garnet Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
January Shop Update
New Lily Flowers and Garnet Birthstone!

Hey everyone, the new year is finally here!

Here's the latest on the happenings in TBT's Shop:

Added:
  • Red Lily - 39 Bells, through February 28th
  • White Lily - 39 Bells, through February 28th
  • Yellow Lily - 39 Bells, through February 28th
  • January Birthstone (Garnet) - 299 Bells, through January 31st
Removed:
  • Christmas Lights - Set to be removed from inventories ~January 8th
  • Red Rose
  • White Rose
  • Yellow Rose
  • December Birthstone (Turquoise)
XVhNm1j.png

Another new set of flowers, the Lillies, are now available in the Shop until the end of February for 39 Bells each! These flowers were first introduced in Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the Nintendo 3DS. Pick them up ASAP before they disappear to make sure you don't miss out. Naturally, the Rose flowers have been removed from the Shop.

lily-red.png
lily-white.png
lily-yellow.png

This month's birthstone collectible is available now too with the January Garnet. Grab it until the end of the month for 299 Bells. Bye bye December!

janurary-garnet.png

Finally, please make sure to check out some of our New Year Rules Updates over here. Much of the updates relate to the Shop or the TBT Bells currency.

Well, that's all we have for this update. See you next time!

Oh, ok. But I thought you meant these lilies...

latest
170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png

I'm not kidding when I thought you meant these.

The lilies look amazing! Thanks! <3

Kinda wish we had a better system to arrange our collectibles... going by dates is getting a bit old.

Last edited:
YASSS, FLOWAS. Thanks to the staff for the sweet blooms! I'll never get tired of new flowers <3

love the lillies, especially the yellow ones bc they look like daffodils!
is there any chance they'll be up one extra day in the shop, cause March 1st = St. David's Day, so i'd love to have some celebratory yellow daffodils lillies with the March 1st date for display....
:confused:

The lilies look amazing! Thanks! <3

Kinda wish we had a better system to arrange our collectibles... going by dates is getting a bit old.

Would you go so far as to suggest that it might be dated? :^)

Lillies are easily my favorite new flower in AC.

Yay lilies! Definitely my favourite flower in the animal crossing series.

Lilies are my favorite flowers in Animal Crossing, so I'm super happy they're a collectible now! <3

Was expecting something a little more exciting for the first month of 2017, but oh well. The lilies are pretty cute!

nice! theyre beautiful! hook us up with them hybrids tho, kthx byeeee

Last edited:
Violet would be more appropriate since they are early bloomers in the spring, but lily works.

I have just re-started using this forum just as the items are taken away! :( Until next year xmas lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back