Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: January Shop Update: New Lily Flowers and Garnet Birthstone!

Bells
    3DS
    2208-5091-4256
    Cool FeatherFinal Boss FeatherOrange Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 09:01 PM from Woods Expedition GuidePurple Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 09:00 PM from Woods Expedition Guide
    wait what?! what are the "?" collectibles, ive missed yet another one ;~;

The brand new and exclusive "?" collectibles actually depict a different image, but they're only purchasable and viewable by TBT Premier members. They weren't supposed to be released yet but were made available prematurely by a glitch that took place when performing shop maintenance earlier today.

Bells
    3DS
    2208-5091-4256
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivia View Post
    The brand new and exclusive "?" collectibles actually depict a different image, but they're only purchasable and viewable by TBT Premier members. They weren't supposed to be released yet but were made available prematurely by a glitch that took place when performing shop maintenance earlier today.
    and whats a "premier member" is i may ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagel View Post
    and whats a "premier member" is i may ask.
    Nah, I'm just joking. It's actually the newest collectible in our upcoming set: punctuation marks! Soon members can decorate their sidebars with question marks, exclamation points, and the super rare and coveted semicolon! It appears a shop mixup allowed some members to grab the question mark early, but it'll be removed in the next day or so. Filthy hackers.

Nah, I'm just joking. It's actually the newest collectible in our upcoming set: punctuation marks! Soon members can decorate their sidebars with question marks, exclamation points, and the super rare and coveted semicolon! It appears a shop mixup allowed some members to grab the question mark early, but it'll be removed in the next day or so. Filthy hackers.
    A semicolon is what I've always dreamed of! <3
    art does not belong to me

☆ still not giving up ☆ Vizionari's Avatar
    Bells
    3DS
    3368-2189-6731
    The Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchHot FeatherCool FeatherFresh FeatherSweet FeatherPurple FeatherWhite FeatherFair Pinwheel
Gift received at 01-11-2015, 03:00 AM from oath2order
Message: Merry Christmas!Yellow FeatherRed FeatherGreen FeatherPink Feather
    sounds awesome, can't wait to make proper sentences with my collectibles

✿Sigs by WonderK and Miharu
    ✿Text sig by Simple
    ✿Pixel and avi by buuunii

Town Info

Bells
    3DS
    0430-8278-7210
    NN ID
    Jeremy1
    Sweet FeatherThe Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchKirby Easter EggPikachu Easter Egg
    To join our Premier Member club, you must have at least 8000 bells in the ABD and score a 90 or better on our famous TBT golf course. This will give you access to our super secret TBT Resort board, as well as many exclusive collectibles.
    Please use the Information Desk thread or the private Contact the Staff board for any site-related questions!

Bells
    3DS
    2208-5091-4256
    i have no idea if this is a joke or not, i do so terrible with sarcasm ;-; orz

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagel View Post
    i have no idea if this is a joke or not, i do so terrible with sarcasm ;-; orz
    Same. I want punctuation collectables!

I find it strange that some of my Christmas lights collectibles disappeared, but two in particular were question marks. There wasn't anything particularly special about them, if I recall.