• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

January Shop Update: New Lily Flowers and Garnet Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frick. CAN SOMEBODY GIVE KING DAD A DOLL, FOR REEALSSSS??? I mean I want one too (many of us do), but poor KD made a freaking petition and when we get a restock he doesn't even get one doll. Petey is not pleased >: (

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nvm he got one lma0

I don't know who did this restock, but congrats.
You trolled us.
This is not a restock.
It's a counterfeit doll.
For example, Jake has a Weird doll collectible, the rare and elusive Weird doll collectible.
The one released today, is a Wierd doll. Notice the "i" and "e" ?
Yeah, the Weird doll is still rare.
You just pra-pra-pra-pranked!

I can't beleaved nobody noticed lmao.

Last edited:
I don't know who did this restock, but congrats.
You trolled us.
This is not a restock.
It's a counterfeit doll.
For example, Jake has a Weird doll collectible, the rare and elusive Weird doll collectible.
The one released today, is a Wierd doll. Notice the "i" and "e" ?
Yeah, the Weird doll is still rare.
You just pra-pra-pra-pranked!

I can't beleaved nobody noticed lmao.

Yeah, but who cares if they look the same?

The weird doll is rare and unobtainable for the moment.
The wierd doll is not that rare.
I don't know who cares, maybe people who collect collectibles ? I dunno

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or maybe it's an error lmao

Wierd Doll is the Northern Hemisphere version of the Weird Doll....
It's really not very good of you to Spring a shock like the acquisition of a weird doll on me/us like this!
OMGG!! How did this happen?
Meanwhile, I am over the moon in sheer joy for you!!

2iw4mkp.jpg

I like that it's a fair chance for everyone to get one, except for that incident with Horus that i heard about, I do feel a little bad that i can't buy and stash dolls fot my friends who miss them. But fair is fair I suppose, and i won't complain. ;v

Eeerrrmmm ... :blush: ... I bought one thinking I could gift it! Apparently not :rolleyes:
Y'all noticed it's spelled differently, right? wierd, not Weird ... good thing I didn't try to gift my "real Weird Doll"

Oh, I was just (s)trolling into the Shop and managed to grab one (hehe sorry). Good luck to everyone else on acquiring one themselves, and congrats to Kind Dad for finally getting one as well. :blush:

Last edited:
There are like 7 or 8 left guysss, or there were a second ago

The you haven't been on TBT in days and you just remembered the woods is back for Friday the 13tha no everyone has weird dolls and they're all sold out and you're confused and upset

Eeerrrmmm ... :blush: ... I bought one thinking I could gift it! Apparently not :rolleyes:
Y'all noticed it's spelled differently, right? wierd, not Weird ... good thing I didn't try to gift my "real Weird Doll"

I get the feeling that people are still going to be begging for a "weird" doll if these "wierd" dolls remain after today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back