• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

January Shop Update: New Lily Flowers and Garnet Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just re-started using this forum just as the items are taken away! :( Until next year xmas lights

*whispers* Also I just got a yellow one.. my mother loves yellow flowers ^^

When are the X-Mas lights gunna go bye bye? And the snow? I know you guys said after new years for the snow, and it's still snowing.

I'm not mad I actually really like the snow and hope it stays, I was just wondering.

When are the X-Mas lights gunna go bye bye? And the snow? I know you guys said after new years for the snow, and it's still snowing.

I'm not mad I actually really like the snow and hope it stays, I was just wondering.

I believe Justin stated sometime today for the lights and probably the snow. Personally, I'm a fan of the snow.

I believe Justin stated sometime today for the lights and probably the snow. Personally, I'm a fan of the snow.

Yup... it's all going away like... now.

I'm gonna miss it too but I don't think it should stay indefinitely. :(

The lights must be gone! I see silly little question marks in peoples' sidebars now~

wait what?! what are the "?" collectibles, ive missed yet another one ;~;

The brand new and exclusive "?" collectibles actually depict a different image, but they're only purchasable and viewable by TBT Premier members. They weren't supposed to be released yet but were made available prematurely by a glitch that took place when performing shop maintenance earlier today.

The brand new and exclusive "?" collectibles actually depict a different image, but they're only purchasable and viewable by TBT Premier members. They weren't supposed to be released yet but were made available prematurely by a glitch that took place when performing shop maintenance earlier today.
and whats a "premier member" is i may ask. :eek:

and whats a "premier member" is i may ask. :eek:

Nah, I'm just joking. It's actually the newest collectible in our upcoming set: punctuation marks! Soon members can decorate their sidebars with question marks, exclamation points, and the super rare and coveted semicolon! It appears a shop mixup allowed some members to grab the question mark early, but it'll be removed in the next day or so. Filthy hackers.

Nah, I'm just joking. It's actually the newest collectible in our upcoming set: punctuation marks! Soon members can decorate their sidebars with question marks, exclamation points, and the super rare and coveted semicolon! It appears a shop mixup allowed some members to grab the question mark early, but it'll be removed in the next day or so. Filthy hackers.

A semicolon is what I've always dreamed of! <3

sounds awesome, can't wait to make proper sentences with my collectibles

To join our Premier Member club, you must have at least 8000 bells in the ABD and score a 90 or better on our famous TBT golf course. This will give you access to our super secret TBT Resort board, as well as many exclusive collectibles.

i have no idea if this is a joke or not, i do so terrible with sarcasm ;-; orz

I find it strange that some of my Christmas lights collectibles disappeared, but two in particular were question marks. There wasn't anything particularly special about them, if I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back