Any villager or villagers you find boring(for lack of better word)?

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
For me it's Lolly. She cute and everything, but she just so 'meh'. I've had her in my town since the middle of November and she's just... there. My other normal, Marina, has been in my town for three and a half years and I just enjoy her company more.

I'm thinking of replacing Lolly with June when I get her Amiibo card in a day or two.

I'd say:
Fauna
Merengue
Chrissy
Francine
Marshal
Lucky kinda
Olivia sort of

Meh it's my opinion marshal is a marshmallow but he seems kinda blank ;9; maybe if he had a cherry or something on his head? Merengue is a custard rhino but idk why i think she's boring D:

Kid Kat. I love his design so much, but the jock personality is just too boring that I kinda hate talking to him now :(

Kiki, I just somehow find her so boring. I want to like her so badly... But it just doesn't happen.

Other ones would be Becky and Egbert. They have their moments, but most of the time they're a bit bleh.

i gotta agree on lolly. she's very precious and adorable, but i'd be lying if i said she's not boring

Fauna and Deirdre are two I find quite boring, because their colour schemes are so similar and maybe too typical for deer villagers. I don't really dislike them, they're just kind of... Bland, boring, meh? It's a shame because I love the deer character model, but some of the designs aren't my cup of tea.

Marshal is another, I tried to like him but he's just so boring for a smug. I don't think he fits the personality well, maybe that's the problem, or it could be that I don't like the squirrels in general. Not really sure, but he does nothing for me anyway.

Forgot to add, I've sadly always found Pekoe to be boring after I adopted her too. This is a weird one because I love her design, but I've never enjoyed talking to her, and I think this might be down to the fact that I have three normals currently. Both her and ?toile are just kind of "there" in my town, it's sad because I like them both visually, but an over abundance of normals gets boring very, very quickly, more so than any other personality, I think.

Last edited:
I like fauna when she was in zebilage but she was bland I prefer for aurora and savannah more and they are normal
Heck I prefer kitt who was her replacement

I also find of kind of bland it's Bob it's not too much of the hype they give him
Still like him but ehh

I've never been fond of Jock personality types to begin with. Also not fond of Pate the duck.

Maple. She has a very plain design. And I don't even think shes cute at all.

Maple is my least favorite bear cub. Next to Kody. And if she ever moves in my town, (Which will never happen, hopefully not in any...) i'm replacing her with an amiibo card.

Last edited:
I agree on Lolly. She's cute but she's also just 'there' in my town too.
Don't know.. Maybe I don't like her so much because she came from someone's void. :3

Ok so don't get me wrong I absolutely ADORE merengue, I love her so much and I 100% want her back when I get a second game and have room, but for some reason when she was in my town she was so boring to talk to and it frustrated me because I love her a lot she's one of my favorite villagers and I payed 18.1 million bells to get her the first time! Then she moved and I got her for free the second and she moved AGAIN but its weird because Ch?vre *who has the same personality type* never is boring to talk to, she's actually one of the coolest to talk to! It's strange how merengue just never used the good dialogue lol

Back