• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[US][H][UPDATED 2/4] Rosie, Bruce, Apple & MORE [W] Series 2

Hi! I may be interested in a Kerropi sticker/seal. How many commons would you be willing to trade the seal for? o:

You wouldn't wanna do Miranda, frita, and Sylvia for maple? :( possibly even Brewster, depends on what happens with other trade

I have Stitches but wouldn't trade him for Apple. Would you take 2 or so cards you need for Apple? Apple isn't that popular in my mind but still would.

i was just going to post! i'm going to go ahead and say yea i'll trade brewster too! did you want Miranda, frita, and Sylvia along with brewster?

Hi! I have Ribbot, Grizzly, Rod, Iggly, Angus, and Phyllis in exchange for Rosie? ^^ Thank you!

Hello, I'm holding Rosie in the mean time (get either Pietro or Ankha).
If I get those two, then I can trade Rosie away.

Also UPDATED LIST

Last edited:
Heya--any interest in trading WA34 Boots & WA26 Sandy for 370 Jacques & 398 Angus? TY for considering it :)

bump! I need 3 cards to go for series 4 and another missing three for WA series.
T oT </3

Back