• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NEED HELP :'( (Game Crashed)

Espionage

#YoloSwag
Bells
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
G'day Everyone,

Unfortunately my friend somehow made my game crash and in which, I've lost everything so I've needed to start again :'( so I was hoping if anyone could please help with any donations either it be bells, tools, fruit etc would be highly appreciated.

A big thank you to everyone whom helps, and also Happy New Year! <3

There are certain circumstances to recover data.

Did he use an action replay? In most cases, action replays save your game data before each use.

So sorry this happened! I've lost my first town due to corruption:(

Hi!, I feel real bad for you its my worst nightmare if this ever happened to me, I don't have much to offer but I can give you a few of every fruit and 2mil bells, and if you want a pair of each rose and carnation hybrids to get a kick start on breeding? oh, and if you want 2 jacobs ladders to help with the breeding as well. wait, and dreamies too, what are your dreamies? I may have some of there cards...

Last edited:
Howdy Guys, was wondering if anyone was able to help as well? Cheers dudes/dudettes <3

I'm sorry you lost your save! And by a friend no less. I don't know what I would do without save backups, and if I lost my towns like that. :<

I have a town save that I can load up that is basically for giveaways, it's all the furniture / DLC laid out on the ground of the town. If you want, I can load up that save and have you visit to get the items you lost?

I'm sorry you lost your save! And by a friend no less. I don't know what I would do without save backups, and if I lost my towns like that. :<

I have a town save that I can load up that is basically for giveaways, it's all the furniture / DLC laid out on the ground of the town. If you want, I can load up that save and have you visit to get the items you lost?

If you don't mind? Or even if I just catalogue that'll be helpful. Do you happen to have a golden slingshot I can have/buy?

If you don't mind? Or even if I just catalogue that'll be helpful. Do you happen to have a golden slingshot I can have/buy?

You can have anything strewn in my town, I have multiple saves filled with different items in the town that I just back up for giveaways and that's what I'm going to be doing. Having you get the furniture sets you want, then rare items, then clothing. I don't need them back.

Ahh that sucks, you have the worst luck with games lol. Anything you still need?

I know right :( well I hate to seem selfish but I'd still like bells, and possibly furniture to catalogue?

Yeah it's no problem I'm happy to help out :), I can drop some bells over now if you like I'm not busy today. What furniture were you looking for?

Back