Buying ~ My Wishlist ~ (Offering tbt, igb or some RV visits/items!)

Bump ~

I'm really after that art and mermaid set now :p

Last edited:
Hello, I have a greenhouse box if you still need it. I would like a bread-making set from Bea's RV if that's alright with you. Thanks for your time~

Hello, I have a greenhouse box if you still need it. I would like a bread-making set from Bea's RV if that's alright with you. Thanks for your time~
Hi! That would be great thanks :) Just let me know when you're free!

Bump ~
I really need some bathroom furniture right now to complete my bathroom, so if you have anything off my wishlist, that would be great please!

Do you have summer outfit isabelle's rv or maybe have town-hall spring top clothing ?

I have the bathhouse wall and bathhouse tile

I can get everything on your list.
For ... 100 TBT?
Really?? Wow! I have some items that I'm more in need of than others, and some that I want more than one of as well. I need to refine my wishlist a bit though, I can PM you the list and we could work something out if you want? :) Sorry for being difficult xD
Do you have summer outfit isabelle's rv or maybe have town-hall spring top clothing ?

I have the bathhouse wall and bathhouse tile
No I don't sorry :(
I can buy those items off you with igb/tbt if you want?

Really?? Wow! I have some items that I'm more in need of than others, and some that I want more than one of as well. I need to refine my wishlist a bit though, I can PM you the list and we could work something out if you want? :) Sorry for being difficult xD

Yeah make the list and send it to me but please don't take too long.

i can give them for free i no longer need them /are u free for me too drop off~i will add u

Hi! I can get you the Kiki and Lala Floor and the Kiki and Lala Wand? In return, do you have the regal sofa? Thanks.

Last edited:
Back