• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ~ My Wishlist ~ (Offering tbt, igb or some RV visits/items!)

ali.di.magix

🌟 Semi-hiatus 🌟
Bells
Switch
4286-9543-9212
Pink Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (241) +
Hi there! :)

I've compiled a wishlist which can be found here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/5eHtdgAY51

I can pay in both IGB/TBT, although I'd prefer to save my TBT for now or perhaps trade for something I may have. I can offer some RV visits/items as I have all of the amiibo figures plus Cece, Viche, Inkwell, and a bunch of welcome amiibo cards (full list coming soon!). I'm willing to get some items for you if you wish :)

Anything would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hi~ Feel free to check out my RV shop~ :)

I have the lovely items, an alpine closet, alpine panel, alpine kitchen cart and classic desk :)

Last edited:
I can get you the whole alphine set, lovely items, lotus lamp and classic items. I would like a visit to Blathers and Lottie in return if that's okay :D

I can get you the whole alphine set, lovely items, lotus lamp and classic items. I would like a visit to Blathers and Lottie in return if that's okay :D
Yup, that sounds good :) Just let me know when you're free!

Yup, that sounds good :) Just let me know when you're free!

I will order the items right away! I don't think everything will be deliverd at once. So the two trips are convenient. I'm available anytime today, so VM me when you're available past 5 pm CET(GMT+1) :)

Bump ~

I've edited my wishlist and added my list of art that I'm after :) Any help would be great!

I have a lovely table you can have for free if you pick it up! I have to go pick up food but I can VM you when I'm back

i have the mermaid dresser for u bb! do u have anything from my wishlist so we could just trade that way? c:

I have a lovely table you can have for free if you pick it up! I have to go pick up food but I can VM you when I'm back
That sounds good thank you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have the mermaid dresser for u bb! do u have anything from my wishlist so we could just trade that way? c:
I have an extra mermaid vanity if that's okay! Thank you bb <3

Back